Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Posting tweets from a guy who literally makes a living shytting on Playstation is not the home run you think it is, my guy

You nikkas love to clown when you're deep, but when you on that solo creep out on the streets, you don't hear a peep

No…. Never was supposed to be home run…. Home runs attempts. Though bigger rewards also carry bigger risk when missed.

That was a bunt :mjgrin:

I’m the “kill you with a thousand cuts” type cuz I want the pain to linger and for one to suffer:mjlit:

The BOLD, na that y’all. The streets watched y’all reign of terror all last year and most of the top of this year. Now the tables turned and y’all gotta reap what y’all sowed.

And @Black Mamba

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No…. Never was supposed to be home run…. Home runs attempts. Though bigger rewards also carry bigger risk when missed.

That was a bunt :mjgrin:

I’m the “kill you with a thousand cuts” type cuz I want the pain to linger and for one to suffer:mjlit:

The BOLD, na that y’all. The streets watched y’all reign of terror all last year and most of the top of this year. Now the tables turned and y’all gotta reap what y’all sowed.

And @Black Mamba

Tables Turned?
You do understand Spiderman is finna clap the shyt out of yall? :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When Starfield sells 33m, you can clown. Spider-Man 2 will get to 10m before Starfield.

Why these has to be boundaries, borders, and rules before we can clown?

Y’all always clown way before a game has even released? Why change the rules now?

This is goalpost moving. We should get the same freedom :mjgrin:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Why these has to be boundaries, borders, and rules before we can clown?

Y’all always clown way before a game has even released? Why change the rules now?

This is goalpost moving. We should get the same freedom :mjgrin:
Breh, I'm just messing with you. It's all love.

Except u being Griffith Set. I can't let that go

:ufdup:
:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I'm not really seeing much people salty for Starfield to be honest. I was super jealous when Bioshock was an exclusive though. I don't think I actually got a chance to play it until after Infinite.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm not really seeing much people salty for Starfield to be honest. I was super jealous when Bioshock was an exclusive though. I don't think I actually got a chance to play it until after Infinite.

You dont surf the internet my friend. Youtube Twitter on down is chaos