Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You dont surf the internet my friend. Youtube Twitter on down is chaos

You're right, I don't really check social media for gaming like that. I just go by what people I know are doing. Maybe it's overblown? Everyone I know checking for this is playing on the PC.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really seeing much people salty for Starfield to be honest. I was super jealous when Bioshock was an exclusive though. I don't think I actually got a chance to play it until after Infinite.

I'm seeing way more bots coping in response to all the videos of bugs and janky gameplay, than anyone salty over the game

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not seeing much salt, just Xbots celebrating they finally have an exclusive.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, I'm just messing with you. It's all love.

Except u being Griffith Set. I can't let that go

:ufdup:
:

I know it’s all love!! :russ:

Also the Set is always open with recruiting and always looking for the next member…. You never know…. One day YOU may get called upon…. And on that day you won’t be able to say no:mjlit:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Either one of those or any SM apps really, would be based more on your own generated feeds and whatnot. If you ain't looking for it like that, it's not up in your face like that. I get a bit more about the game on twitter than YT, but neither is that serious for me. A part of that is probably cuz since I've had no interest in the game anyway, even if it was a playstation exclusive, I haven't looked it up any practically at all. The only times I have is the few times a meme or something is posted here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
KD lol