Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

tenor.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man, Xbox dudes are so goddamn shameless

I have never ONCE seen or heard a PS user claim Destiny as an original Sony IP

Yet it took these dudes no time at all to pretend Bethesda and Activision were homegrown Xbox studios

You nikkas better hope this game scores no less than a 95 or it's gonna be a surgical winter on your bytchasses :ufdup:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You take trolls too seriously. It’s pretty much guaranteed to go viral and happens every major release when some random Twitter troll brags about negative reviews, or maybe they will start a petition. Gaming journalism is so desperate for clicks that they give real attention to those type of accounts.

Also with elons new paying policy you will see more stuff like this than ever before, just look at that dummy complaining about the start screen. He currently has a million views on his tweet. Make sure to keep sharing so he can make more money!!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still don't see a reason to own an Xbox unless you're on a budget. You can play all of their exclusives day one with superior fidelity and frame rate (Starfield is releasing at 30FPS) on a PC. You also then have more options as it pertains to gaming than if you simply bought a PS5 and an Xbox. The PS5 still feels essential for the exclusives. You won't be playing Spiderman 2 for at least a calendar year or two if you don't own the system.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Yet it took these dudes no time at all to pretend Bethesda and Activision were homegrown Xbox studios

You nikkas better hope this game scores no less than a 95 or it's gonna be a surgical winter on your bytchasses :ufdup:
Balders Gate 3 got the rpg streets on fire right now

xbox Stans see one random tweet and use that to create some weird narrative on these forums . yall really need to touch gras sometimes.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Balders Gate 3 got the rpg streets on fire right now

xbox Stans see one random tweet and use that to create some weird narrative on these forums . yall really need to touch gras sometimes.
Foie gras ; French:, ) is a specialty food product made of the liver of a duck or goose.

:whoa:

96b0718bb61aae5fd77374f5e5b26f02.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

final-fantasy-xvi-final-fantasy-16.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m being completely honest, It’s the first time since I traded in my XB1 for a PS4 that I’m jealous I don’t get to play an Xbox exclusive, I woulda copped an Xbox already if I wasn’t in the middle of renovating a house

If it lives up to the hype Xbox have a system seller and a goty contender for the first time in fukk knows how many years :yeshrug:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Goatfield got them in their feelings

Gotta get out in front of it with the negative narratives before they even touch the game :wow:

I wish people can stop manufacturing a beef between Starfield and BG3. They're both vastly different RPGs and I feel many are using the xbox delay to push this beef between them. BG3 is great, but it's weird seeing xbox players trash it (not saying you are), and Sony fans using it as ammo against Starfield. People need to feel blessed that we're playing 2 potential GOTYs