Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a lot of people that haven't played this game that have feelings about it simply because it's on their console of choice. Cuts both ways.
It’s a Bethesda flagship title. People will have feelings on it but there is clearly a section of the gaming community that hopes this is a dumpster fire because it’s skipping PlayStation. If it was on that platform as well I don’t think most of those people would have the same criticisms of the game. I don’t remember people wanting Fallout 4 or Skyrim to fail.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a Bethesda flagship title. People will have feelings on it but there is clearly a section of the gaming community that hopes this is a dumpster fire because it’s skipping PlayStation. If it was on that platform as well I don’t think most of those people would have the same criticisms of the game. I don’t remember people wanting Fallout 4 or Skyrim to fail.

Meanwhile, people were literally in the FFXVI thread saying shyt like this…

I'm gonna keep it a buck n be honest.

I want this game to fail.

I want this ish to flop like Forspoken did, or worse. I know it won't but I want it to.

Not because I hate Sony or love Microsoft but because I'm tired of seeing Square regress.

It's 2023, all the other major Japanese publishers are mostly multiplatform and reaching greater heights because of it, yet SE is somehow stuck in 1998 mode.

Their biggest games should all be day and date on every viable platform(not Switch) and SE is the holdout and so I want them to be forcibly dragged into the present.

It happens every single playstation release and you’d have your head in the sand to not see it. Not everyone is blatant with it but its the same sentiment every single time. With a dozen concern threads every release

There were more anti-FFXVI and Forspoken threads on here than Starfield threads

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile, people were literally in the FFXVI thread saying shyt like this…

It happens every single playstation release and you’d have your head in the sand to not see it. Not everyone is blatant with it but its the same sentiment every single time. With a dozen concern threads every release
Let us not forget the forspoken hatred before it was released as well.

It happens with every exclusive, it’s just that Xbox hasn’t had any for awhile so they forget what it’s like being on the other side.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Let us not forget the forspoken hatred before it was released as well.

It happens with every exclusive, it’s just that Xbox hasn’t had any for awhile so they forget what it’s like being on the other side.
Thats not true, Halo Infinite was a huge launch too.

Just aint stick the landing:francis:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That stems from these nikkas strutting around like they have GOTG locked up and celebrating that MS moneyhatted it away, pride goes before the fall and all that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That stems from these nikkas strutting around like they have GOTG locked up and celebrating that MS moneyhatted it away, pride goes before the fall and all that
Nobody has done any of that.

Nobody cares about GOTY but those of you trying to fight against it. You are the one up at 2:38AM making threads about the game.

Starfield really got y’all fukked up right now. And that’s only one game, imagine xbox start have a few of these a year :huhldup:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nobody has done any of that.

Nobody cares about GOTY but those of you trying to fight against it. You are the one up at 2:38AM making threads about the game.

Starfield really got y’all fukked up right now. And that’s only one game, imagine xbox start have a few of these a year :huhldup:
I can't imagine such a thing

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
All Meach and Mad ever do is concern troll. You're a chill dude and pretty light with the stannery, but Xbox nation is not sending their best. Then you have minions like that Allen Iverson guy and @Loose and all these other faggits running around making threads about Forspoken or Forbidden West or FF16 performance mode or whatever, another Playstation exclusive coming to PC and yada yada and now when the shoe is on the other foot want to bytch and moan

These nikkas are just as annoying as you think Sony Stans are, even moreso, since Sony Stans are stanning games and not Phil Spencer interviews
Ngl I didn't read all this bs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Foie gras ; French:, ) is a specialty food product made of the liver of a duck or goose.

:whoa:

96b0718bb61aae5fd77374f5e5b26f02.gif
I still don't know how the fukk they allowed this shyt on Fox. This was the most violent TV show I've ever watched and low key made me want to step my culinary game up.