Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

Gravity

Banned
Daps
YES!!!

Im tired of being treated like a ho :to:
Then stop acting like one :ohhh: I don't really understand women like you(I get that you're a gimmick and all that but ima go with it), you want to run around being something that you don't want to be defined as. This what I mean by karma. If you're tired of being treated like a whore then stop putting whore energy out here in the atmosphere.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I never acted like a ho with him. I mean yeah I might wear leggings as pants and Im REALLY REALLY REALLY good at sucking dikk, but i never acted slutty or gave him a reason to treat me like that

Smh at you bragging about your dikk sucking skills

Yeah you're a good girl

:usure:

You sound real butthurt tho, he must have really treated you like a slore

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
AGAIN, I never acted like a ho to him. I was always on some square shyt. He didnt even know about my past. I think he treated me like this because im dark skinned. This is why Im done dating black men yall aint shyt. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAIN, I never acted like a ho to him. I was always on some square shyt. He didnt even know about my past. I think he treated me like this because im dark skinned. This is why Im done dating black men yall aint shyt. :pacspit:

Then you need to bring more to the table than just your puss, if you don't want to be used.

You stupid loser......:snoop:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Then you need to bring more to the table than just your puss, if you don't want to be used.

You stupid loser......:snoop:

:wtf: I have alot to offer a man. Im a great catch. Dudes dont even care about that though all they wanna do is know "when we gone chill"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Game recognizes game. Just because you thought that you were putting up a good front doesn't mean he couldn't see through it. Self hate isn't what's up either.