Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
:snoop: This thread is a hot ass mess!!! :wow: Unbelievable! :smh:

Anyway! ....... Back when I was a teen and in my 20's I had horrible anger control problems. I've fought more men probably than women. I'm a REALLY REALLY sweet person BUT when I snap I lose all control! I have to be peeled off a bytch ass like a banana skin if you get me going. Things I've done when I was younger...... DISCLAIMER: Everything was done heat of the moment. Crimes of passion. I do believe in Karma so I've never plotted on a nikka but I have cut up an infinite number of times.

1. Slashing tires
2. Busting Windows
3. Ripping up $50s and $100s chewing pieces of the bills and spit out the wad so it can never be taped back together.
4. I hit my ex-husband in the nose and gave him two black eyes and a broken nose with that one hit! :birdman:

5. I've punched a guy and knocked his front tooth out.
6. I've thrown car keys into the woods at night.

7. My last ex who stalked me pushed me down once and I landed in mud. There was a rusty machete near where I fell. I picked it up and just started swinging. It was in the wintertime down here in Miami so he had on a wintercoat. Not a heavy heavy one but I hacked through the coat. He had cuts on his neck, arms, legs, and cuts all in his jacket and sweatshirt underneath. I completely dumbed out! He never tried me again physically after that!

8. I've thrown a brand new laptop into the street at full force and let it break into a million pieces. Then look like NIkka what?!?!??! :birdman: Do SOMETHING!!

9. I've trashed houses, offices, momma houses, etc.........

ALL UNDER DURESS!! :whoo: A nikka always tried me first!

My last ex was CRAZY over me. He stalked me, bugged my apartment, would break in and steal the memory cards out my cameras and laptops. He would pop up behind bushes wearing camaflouge and skulleys. :wow: He broke tons of my property. Tried to hit me with a truck and used to literally kidnap me if he saw me anywhere...... :snoop:

Love, sex, and emotions are crazy! I thank God I've calmed down! :guilty:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
yep

:shaq2:

Get professional help you fukking nut. You think its alright for you to go at a dude with a machete? "Under duress?"

Makin thoushallhustle look downright normal, you ratchet ass....:skip:

:pacspit: fukk you b*stard! You don't know me and your opinion means not a muthafukking thing!! :birdman: Ho ass nikka!!

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:

you do you i guess, but dont get hurt out there :merchant:

you got dudes coming out the darkness like Jason :what:

:snoop: He was sooo bad! I swear to God! We called that nikka Darth Vador! Scariest nikka I ever dated! He was sooo fukking creepy! :smh: The stories I could tell! At one point I thought that nikka was the devil! .............. :ninja2:

He used to follow me everywhere!!!! One night I was coming home from a bar a few blocks away. I was drinking that night and had smoked a bunch of weed. It was winter again so it was 'Miami Cold'. It was after midnight and the streets were real quiet.... I put my key in the gate and step into my yard. I was looking down at my phone and the nikka popped out in front of me from the side of the building. It's night so the only illumination was the moon and street light a few feet away so everything had this glow......

This nikka was sweating!!! Wearing an all black sweat suit and he bald right so STEAM!!!!! was coming off the top of this nikka head!!! :damn: OFF HIS HEAD!!!! :wtf: Not a little bit of steam like when you blow a breath in the cold. ALOT of steam like pulling a bowl of noodles out the microwave!!!!!! :dead: All I saw was his red angry beady eyes and steam rising off his head! That nikka looked like the devil!!! I will never forget that shyt a day in my life!!!! :sadbron:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:snoop: He was sooo bad! I swear to God! We called that nikka Darth Vador! Scariest nikka I ever dated! He was sooo fukking creepy! :smh: The stories I could tell! At one point I thought that nikka was the devil! .............. :ninja2:

He used to follow me everywhere!!!! One night I was coming home from a bar a few blocks away. I was drinking that night and had smoked a bunch of weed. It was winter again so it was 'Miami Cold'. It was after midnight and the streets were real quiet.... I put my key in the gate and step into my yard. I was looking down at my phone and the nikka popped out in front of me from the side of the building. It's night so the only illumination was the moon and street light a few feet away so everything had this glow......

This nikka was sweating!!! Wearing an all black sweat suit and he bald right so STEAM!!!!! was coming off the top of this nikka head!!! :damn: OFF HIS HEAD!!!! :wtf: Not a little bit of steam like when you blow a breath in the cold. ALOT of steam like pulling a bowl of noodles out the microwave!!!!!! :dead: All I saw was his red angry beady eyes and steam rising off his head! That nikka looked like the devil!!! I will never forget that shyt a day in my life!!!! :sadbron:

:laugh: