Reppin
berlin
that's a lot of vandalism charges

hope you got the bread to pay for it all or ready for some jail time
binoculars.gif

Pandora

Whats in your box
Daps
I have done in a couple of rides but I think my last was my best work. I flattened all the tires busted all the windows keyed that bytch from the Hood to trunk. I drew an arrow pointing up on the drivers side door and wrote under it. "I pay strippers instead of taking care of my child. I also cut all the seats and destroyed the headliner. That nikka was so mad! ! I could tell he wanted to put hands on me but he knew better.

That was a long time ago. You gotta be careful who you fukk with cause dudes will call the police on ya ass nowadays.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I have, it's an awful feeling that caused me to do something that I ended up regretting. You're playing with your life/freedom, it's best to just KIM.

what happened?? did you regret what you did to piss off the girl?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
that's a lot of vandalism charges

hope you got the bread to pay for it all or ready for some jail time
binoculars.gif

I always keep a lawyer on deck for all my ratchet activities, but Im not gonna get caught so Im not worried about it. :manny:

Clearly your days as a filthy prostitute, have left you with severe emotional problems.

Get a job bytch and quit fukking with people.........:pacspit:

This is your pimp we're talmbout? :dwillhuh:

Negged.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what happened?? did you regret what you did to piss off the girl?

Was living with a chic that went crazy and decided to put me out because she THOUGHT I was doing something. Ruined much of my wardrobe at the time. I wasn't completely innocent, but she didn't know that. I got my "revenge", but I regret the whole situation. You will too, 1 way or the other.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Im sure he says the same thing. but idgaf im not scared of him. :smugfavre:

Like I said I'm cool with all my chicks so I never have to watch my back.

Nevertheless, you have another thing coming if you think you can do that dumb played out shyt to me.

Your comeuppance :wow:

I'm finna read Ezekiel 25:17 on that ass

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmvnXKRfdb8[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always keep a lawyer on deck for all my ratchet activities, but Im not gonna get caught so Im not worried about it. :manny:

Negged.

You are a scorned prostitute who is mad at your life........:bryan:

The best revenge would be to make something out of yourself, and stop slanging your puss to Tom, dikk, and Harry.........:yes:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Was living with a chic that went crazy and decided to put me out because she THOUGHT I was doing something. Ruined much of my wardrobe at the time. I wasn't completely innocent, but she didn't know that. I got my "revenge", but I regret the whole situation. You will too, 1 way or the other.

I dont think so. Im good at doing things like this Ive never been caught. He's not gonna see me do it so he wont know who did it.

Honesty, if I was him and I found you, I'd break your jaw.

Leave his property alone.

:pachaha: good I want him to be angry. He wont be laying a finger on me though or else he will be getting arrested and going to jail.

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
could a crazy latin chick throwing boiling water at my arm be considered vandalism?