Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I have done in a couple of rides but I think my last was my best work. I flattened all the tires busted all the windows keyed that bytch from the Hood to trunk. I drew an arrow pointing up on the drivers side door and wrote under it. "I pay strippers instead of taking care of my child. I also cut all the seats and destroyed the headliner. That nikka was so mad! ! I could tell he wanted to put hands on me but he knew better.

That was a long time ago. You gotta be careful who you fukk with cause dudes will call the police on ya ass nowadays.

The nikka should have put a bullet in your head.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: good I want him to be angry. He wont be laying a finger on me though or else he will be getting arrested and going to jail.

Well if he's a man of any dignity, he'd be fine with that knowing you'd be eating from a straw and slurring your words for the next three months during your recovery. That's satisfying enough, tramp.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Thats what Im about to do :russ:

i havent spoken to dude in a long ass time, he probably thinks I forgave him or forgot but no I was just waiting for the right moment. Now that he lost his job and is broke I think this is perfect timing. Im gonna bust every window in his car his parents car and his parents house. :evil:

Share your revenge stories...I need more ideas :jawalrus:

Why his parents thou?...let them be...:upsetfavre:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what Im about to do :russ:

i havent spoken to dude in a long ass time, he probably thinks I forgave him or forgot but no I was just waiting for the right moment. Now that he lost his job and is broke I think this is perfect timing. Im gonna bust every window in his car his parents car and his parents house. :evil:

Share your revenge stories...I need more ideas :jawalrus:

no disrespect but shyt like this only happens when you mess with a certain type of female...

The type of women you see on worldstar fighting pulling each others weaves out...

The shame is you probably think this is normal type behaviour.... everyone goes through relationship drama..... the thing is most people just split up and keep it moving..

Its the ghetto type losers who have no class that resort to this nonsense then when the smoke clears they end up in jail over bullshyt...

I dont really discriminate when it comes to women but the last woman I would ever associate myself with is some loser type hoodrat who cant control her behaviour