Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Why his parents thou?...let them be...:upsetfavre:

because in order to hurt a person you have to hurt what they love.

no disrespect but shyt like this only happens when you mess with a certain type of female...

The type of women you see on worldstar fighting pulling each others weaves out...

The shame is you probably think this is normal type behaviour.... everyone goes through relationship drama..... the thing is most people just split up and keep it moving..

Its the ghetto type losers who have no class that resort to this nonsense then when the smoke clears they end up in jail over bullshyt...

I dont really discriminate when it comes to women but the last woman I would ever associate myself with is some loser type hoodrat who cant control her behaviour

:childplease:

I am far from a hoodrat. I have lots of class and elegance. But I have an evil side that I warn every nicca about when I meet them. If they choose to procede thats on them :yeshrug:

Nothin put smell and stain, don't do that shyt fa'real :comeon:

Too late :pachaha:

Thanks for the tip :lolbron:

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)

How about you get an education and do for yourself that way you dont have to worry about what a nikka did to you..

Last edited by a moderator:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:usure:

I'm sure a lot of those same people also thought they had foolproof plans.

because Im gonna go at like 4am in the morning when everyone is sleep. And he has so many enemies he wouldnt know who to come after. Like I said I waited a decent amount of time so he shouldnt suspect me first.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
no disrespect but shyt like this only happens when you mess with a certain type of female...

The type of women you see on worldstar fighting pulling each others weaves out...

The shame is you probably think this is normal type behaviour.... everyone goes through relationship drama..... the thing is most people just split up and keep it moving..

Its the ghetto type losers who have no class that resort to this nonsense then when the smoke clears they end up in jail over bullshyt...

I dont really discriminate when it comes to women but the last woman I would ever associate myself with is some loser type hoodrat who cant control her behaviour
Nope, this is BS. This is like saying that only thug types do crazy stuff over females. Anybody is capable of losing it and doing something that would normally be out of character when involved in a relationship. It's not just the socalled hoodrats my man.

Hustle, you need to step it up. This wouldn't be a crime of passion at this point. You're on some premeditated type stuff. If whatever the guydidnto you wasn't bad enough for you to do something to him right then then just let it go. Karma is no joke.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Nope, this is BS. This is like saying that only thug types do crazy stuff over females. Anybody is capable of losing it and doing something that would normally be out of character when involved in a relationship. It's not just the socalled hoodrats my man.

Hustle, you need to step it up. This wouldn't be a crime of passion at this point. You're on some premeditated type stuff. If whatever the guydidnto you wasn't bad enough for you to do something to him right then then just let it go. Karma is no joke.

karma isnt real :aicmon: