Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Share your revenge stories...I need more ideas :jawalrus:

I wonder how many people uttered similar words before getting clapped up.

I'm sure a lot.

I was gonna make a thread about this

:wow:

Long story short...I was messing with a chick, we fell out. A dude starts calling me a few days later :leon: Talking real wreckless about what he gonna do to me if he sees me.

I know I may have was sharing her :yeshrug:

so to get back at dude I start talkin to the girl again, and one night i was over at her place :steviej:

and I stil got dudes number in my phone. So I call him and sit the phone on the dresser :bryan:

Afterwards she looks at her phone and basically starts sayin you gotta go (excon) is on his way.

So I look in her closet and he has clothes in there...I slipped the used condom into one of his jacket pockets.

A few weeks later he violates, and is locked up again.....he gets out early next year :facepalm:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:laff: i shouldnt be laughin at shyt like this. we got shorties chewin $100 bills

dudes thinkin a sn is brooklyn zoo son

a gif of a white lady dancing

people believing some of the shyt thats being said

:laff: man oh man

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: @ him doing u wrong cus u a dark butt

Sounds to me u was givin that nikka the hubby treatment :snoop:

But what u should do is post his pics and info on craigslist under the gay male section and create him a bgclive profile in his area :russ:

You know I thought about that :russ: but thats letting him off too easy.

Yeah.... dumb bytch logic. You're still my homie and I'm sorry but smh. You want to hurt someone? Do it legally. There are more clever ways to make someone's life miserable. :smile:

such as? :leon:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You know I thought about that :russ: but thats letting him off too easy.

such as? :leon:

well imo ure not tho...do u know how much damage u could do? Now let me clear something up..i got this idea from a friend of mine that wanted to piss off her dead beat baby daddy.

When she posted his shyt on craigslist and bgclive, his entire neighborhood and people at his job found out and confronted him about it...of course he denied it but they all believed that he was gay and fukkin trannys :russ:

Plus u from ATL right? :manny: