Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah.... dumb bytch logic. You're still my homie and I'm sorry but smh. You want to hurt someone? Do it legally. There are more clever ways to make someone's life miserable. :smile:

concise

Veteran
Daps
how is that going above and beyond? ive done worse believe me. besides wtf do you propose I do?

I know you haven't said what he's done to warrant this, you've got him at a vulnerable time, got that.

But you're going to smash his parents car and house too, because to hurt someone you have to hurt what they love? :what: Isn't that how the babies get killed?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
lol @ thinkin there's a man willing to have a relationship with this busted slut, her dad didnt even want anything to do with her so why would anyone else

swallow some nuts and stay in your place instead of trolling these simps into responding to your lonely ass

Gravity

Banned
Daps
this. then they call the cops get the man locked up and act like a sweet innocent victim
That's why you should always have female family or friends that will look at for you if you ever need it. I've got stud cousin that has held me down a few times. She went a little too far the last time though, messed ole girl up.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
the detail and specifics of this post is :what:

please dont project your prostitute problems on normal people, you heathen slut...it's well documented you let groups of boys take turns beating off and nutting on your face in middle school and got molested in the parking lot of walmart by your softball coach, so im going to have to assume you are speaking from experience about the nut crumbs and pubic hair in your mouth :gag:

show some courtesy curtis

no actually i broke into your house and read your diary. i rubbed my p*ssy juice on your blankets too :skip:

and when he catches you i hope he beats the breaks off your black azz

no one is gonna get caught for the hundreth fukkin time!!!! :damn:

I know you haven't said what he's done to warrant this, you've got him at a vulnerable time, got that.

But you're going to smash his parents car and house too, because to hurt someone you have to hurt what they love? :what: Isn't that how the babies get killed?

:what:
well he lives with his parents since he lost his job and money. so technically its THEIR windoes

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
After digesting this over abundant meal of hoodrats and ratchet tactics, I have come to the conclusion, you hoes need guidance and structure. Perhaps next time you will have better sense and more insight into who you choose to open ya legs to.

Destroying and defacing people's property won't change the fact that your flawed attraction to scum and the unwavering tendency to overlook the smut bag habits you convey. You act like a hoe you will be disrespected, degraded, and discarded like a used condiment package. It's life. It happens. Reality tv and simps have given you Trollops the illusion you have dignity and choice. The only choice you have is to abandon the smuttness and repent. Can't be a hoe and hide ya hand

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
lol @ thinkin there's a man willing to have a relationship with this busted slut, her dad didnt even want anything to do with her so why would anyone else

swallow some nuts and stay in your place instead of trolling these simps into responding to your lonely ass

i dont have any nuts to swallow. word on road is you got the jaws of life and you put me out of busienss :piss:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
no actually i broke into your house and read your diary. i rubbed my p*ssy juice on your blankets too :skip:

no one is gonna get caught for the hundreth fukkin time!!!! :damn:

:what:
well he lives with his parents since he lost his job and money. so technically its THEIR windoes

making a thread about what you were gonna do isnt the smartest idea genius :stopitslime: