Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when people say that. why so he can do it to someone else? NO he needs to learn today. Im going to save alot of girls some heartbreak and pain.

Or you may make him a bitter, unhinged individual who'll beat his next girl into subservience. You can't predict what will happen, but I doubt a grown man will learn any lessons in morality if you can't make him understand whatever he did is wrong first, he's more likely to just get worse.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
if your gonna commit a crime...... DONT SNITCH ON YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DO IT :mindblown:

Ill be ok :childplease:

Or you may make him a bitter, unhinged individual who'll beat his next girl into subservience. You can't predict what will happen, but I doubt a grown man will learn any lessons in morality if you can't make him understand whatever he did is wrong first, he's more likely to just get worse.

thats a chance ill have to take. i highly doubt he will though. he's a punk hes not gonna do shyt.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
i hate when people say that. why so he can do it to someone else? NO he needs to learn today. Im going to save alot of girls some heartbreak and pain.

Who appointed u to be the Batgirl? :pachaha:

But nah...start the journey towards peaceful, stress-free living from now so u don't end up in a cycle of bitterness in the future.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Oh come on, what would good ol' coach think!?

vruggink03.jpg

*let go of that bat and grab my dikk bytch*

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Who appointed u to be the Batgirl? :pachaha:

But nah...start the journey toward peaceful, stress-free living from now so u don't end up in a cycle of bitterness in the future.

Youre right. After I get closure on this one Im changing my ways. I was actually gonna make a thread on it but idk now :beli:

Oh come on, what would good ol' coach think!?

vruggink03.jpg

*let go of that bat and grab my dikk bytch*

would you like to be placed on ignore too?

:umad:

concise

Veteran
Daps

because Im gonna go at like 4am in the morning when everyone is sleep. And he has so many enemies he wouldnt know who to come after. Like I said I waited a decent amount of time so he shouldnt suspect me first.

:pachaha: If you're going to try to hide so it can be blamed on his enemies, what lesson is he learning, when he can't pin it on anyone? :usure:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
:snoop: This thread is O.C. Outta Control.... I am sad that I am in here watching! :ohlawd: Thou I don't know how you do it! :smh: I would've logged out long time ago! I'm talking lonnnnggg time ago! :no:

:dwillhuh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: If you're going to try to hide so it can be blamed on his enemies, what lesson is he learning, when he can't pin it on anyone? :usure:

better yet, how does this dumb ho think breaking some windows is showing someone a life lesson :deadrose: