Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
how is that cowardly? because i dont want to be seen commiting a crime? :sitdown:

are you mad that im stealing your coli crushes attention fagghet?

i dont see how that makes me less classy. not doing anything when someone wrongs you doesnt make you noble it makes you a punk ass biatch.

im mad you're stealing bandwidth from the library to make up stories instead of sucking off the 80 year old white man who arranged to meet you there

instead of making up elaborate fantasies about breaking windows because men dont respect you since you're an ugly whore, why dont you kill yourself so you can be with the only man that ever loved you for what you really are...your middle school softball coach/rapist/best friend's father :whew:

:trash: smut

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
This thread is good because it illustrates why no human being is above an ass whipping. The "you should never hit a woman" mentality actually causes more violence against women because it makes them feel as if they can just get away with whatever.

this. then they call the cops get the man locked up and act like a sweet innocent victim

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
im mad you're stealing bandwidth from the library to make up stories instead of sucking off the 80 year old white man who arranged to meet you there

instead of making up elaborate fantasies about breaking windows because men dont respect you since you're an ugly whore, why dont you kill yourself so you can be with the only man that ever loved you for what you really are...your middle school softball coach/rapist/best friend's father :whew:

:trash: smut

you should be mad at that guy who ravaged your a$$hole last night and is the reason youre sitting on a boppy pillow as you type this

you should be mad that you cant get his nut crumbs out of your teeth and you cant stop hacking up pubic hairs.

instead of worrying about me and mine log off and get some depends for that leaky a$$hole of yours so no one has to hear the melodies of your loose a$$hole everytime you fart

:umad:

this. then they call the cops get the man locked up and act like a sweet innocent victim

that is my go to plan if he hits me :myman:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
you should be mad at that guy who ravaged your a$$hole last night and is the reason youre sitting on a boppy pillow as you type this

you should be mad that you cant get his nut crumbs out of your teeth and you cant stop hacking up pubic hairs.

instead of worrying about me and mine log off and get some depends for that leaky a$$hole of yours so no one has to hear the melodies of your loose a$$hole everytime you fart

and when he catches you i hope he beats the breaks off your black azz

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

the detail and specifics of this post is :what:

please dont project your prostitute problems on normal people, you heathen slut...it's well documented you let groups of boys take turns beating off and nutting on your face in middle school and got molested in the parking lot of walmart by your softball coach, so im going to have to assume you are speaking from experience about the nut crumbs and pubic hair in your mouth :gag:

show some courtesy curtis

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
why? why do nikkas try and run game then get mad when it backfires on them? :beli: Every girl isnt gonna sit home and cry in her diary

you been drinkin? :what:

Later. Send me some vodka. No bottom shelf Taaka though. :scusthov:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2