Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I bet the c00n Movement is eating good off this thread. :upsetfavre:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yo, I just realized it's Brooklynzson, as in Brooklyn's son. I always thought the z stood for zoo. :mindblown:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
"I'm gonna do it, he's not gonna know it's me, but if he finds out, he won't put his hands on me or he's getting arrested and going to jail"

That's some p*ssy ass shyt. You're gonna hit up a guy's car, his parents' car, and his parents' house, then sneak off fearing any retaliation.

fukking coward.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Thats what Im about to do :russ:

i havent spoken to dude in a long ass time, he probably thinks I forgave him or forgot but no I was just waiting for the right moment. Now that he lost his job and is broke I think this is perfect timing. Im gonna bust every window in his car his parents car and his parents house. :evil:

Share your revenge stories...I need more ideas :jawalrus:

Now you know this thread wasn't going to end well :beli:

Side note, I've never and would never...I can't go to jail I won't survive :manny:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Liggins youre a sick fukker. and Reincar shut the fukk up. WTF does your ass know about class or elegance :beli:

the coli has the worst mods of all time :thumbsdown:

I'm not reincar. I don't even read TLR. but I find it hilarious with your self-attested history and your plans in this thread you're going to protest that you're classy. you couldn't see elegance if they slipped some into the bottom of your shot glass.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
If a bytch did that to me, I'd put some paper on her head. No bullshyt.

why? why do nikkas try and run game then get mad when it backfires on them? :beli: Every girl isnt gonna sit home and cry in her diary

Yo, I just realized it's Brooklynzson, as in Brooklyn's son. I always thought the z stood for zoo. :mindblown:

you been drinkin? :what:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I have done in a couple of rides but I think my last was my best work. I flattened all the tires busted all the windows keyed that bytch from the Hood to trunk. I drew an arrow pointing up on the drivers side door and wrote under it. "I pay strippers instead of taking care of my child. I also cut all the seats and destroyed the headliner. That nikka was so mad! ! I could tell he wanted to put hands on me but he knew better.

That was a long time ago. You gotta be careful who you fukk with cause dudes will call the police on ya ass nowadays.

If a bytch did some shyt like that me she'd be begging for someone to call the police

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
"I'm gonna do it, he's not gonna know it's me, but if he finds out, he won't put his hands on me or he's getting arrested and going to jail"

That's some p*ssy ass shyt. You're gonna hit up a guy's car, his parents' car, and his parents' house, then sneak off fearing any retaliation.

fukking coward.

how is that cowardly? because i dont want to be seen commiting a crime? :sitdown:

smh @ yall believing any of this

the only thing she busting today is the genital warts outbreak before her 7:30 incall

stank diseased ass bytch loves the attention

are you mad that im stealing your coli crushes attention fagghet?

I'm not reincar. I don't even read TLR. but I find it hilarious with your self-attested history and your plans in this thread you're going to protest that you're classy. you couldn't see elegance if they slipped some into the bottom of your shot glass.

i dont see how that makes me less classy. not doing anything when someone wrongs you doesnt make you noble it makes you a punk ass biatch.