Has a girl ever vanadlized your ****??

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: If you're going to try to hide so it can be blamed on his enemies, what lesson is he learning, when he can't pin it on anyone? :usure:

good question :ohhh:

:snoop: This thread is O.C. Outta Control.... I am sad that I am in here watching! :ohlawd: Thou I don't know how you do it! :smh: I would've logged out long time ago! I'm talking lonnnnggg time ago! :no:

:dwillhuh:

I aint scared of these mufukkas :win:
Check my post history..this aint my first time at the rodeo :jawalrus:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
how is that cowardly? because i dont want to be seen commiting a crime? :sitdown:

are you mad that im stealing your coli crushes attention fagghet?

i dont see how that makes me less classy. not doing anything when someone wrongs you doesnt make you noble it makes you a punk ass biatch.

Calling the cops when shyt gets real :ufdup:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Nah dont sleep, some bytch that used to suck the squad up was always on some dumb dummy sht, the type you'd give the :rudy: face to everytime she even thought of speaking, typical dumb valley slut.

Well the thing is, she was the best student in the class by far, whilst we got B's (A's sometimes), this bytch would get A*'s and A's consistently, and she'd always be like "how i get that? :dwillhuh:" :smh: :laugh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
because in order to hurt a person you have to hurt what they love.

:childplease:

I am far from a hoodrat. I have lots of class and elegance. But I have an evil side that I warn every nicca about when I meet them. If they choose to procede thats on them :yeshrug:

Too late :pachaha:

Thanks for the tip :lolbron:

:steviej:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You asked what you should do instead... :manny:you might want to exploit the jobless factor, maybe with a fake job lead or something

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
<br />
<br />
Nah dont sleep, some bytch that used to suck the squad up was always on some dumb dummy sht, the type you'd give the :rudy: face to everytime she even thought of speaking, typical dumb valley slut.<br />
<br />
Well the thing is, she was the best student in the class by far, whilst we got B's (A's sometimes), this bytch would get A*'s and A's consistently, and she'd always be like "how i get that? :dwillhuh:" :smh: :laugh:

Probably sucking off the teacher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:snoop: This thread is a hot ass mess!!! :wow: Unbelievable! :smh:

Anyway! ....... Back when I was a teen and in my 20's I had horrible anger control problems. I've fought more men probably than women. I'm a REALLY REALLY sweet person BUT when I snap I lose all control! I have to be peeled off a bytch ass like a banana skin if you get me going. Things I've done when I was younger...... DISCLAIMER: Everything was done heat of the moment. Crimes of passion. I do believe in Karma so I've never plotted on a nikka but I have cut up an infinite number of times.

1. Slashing tires
2. Busting Windows
3. Ripping up $50s and $100s chewing pieces of the bills and spit out the wad so it can never be taped back together.
4. I hit my ex-husband in the nose and gave him two black eyes and a broken nose with that one hit! :birdman:

5. I've punched a guy and knocked his front tooth out.
6. I've thrown car keys into the woods at night.

7. My last ex who stalked me pushed me down once and I landed in mud. There was a rusty machete near where I fell. I picked it up and just started swinging. It was in the wintertime down here in Miami so he had on a wintercoat. Not a heavy heavy one but I hacked through the coat. He had cuts on his neck, arms, legs, and cuts all in his jacket and sweatshirt underneath. I completely dumbed out! He never tried me again physically after that!

8. I've thrown a brand new laptop into the street at full force and let it break into a million pieces. Then look like NIkka what?!?!??! Do SOMETHING!!

9. I've trashed houses, offices, momma houses, etc.........

ALL UNDER DURESS!! A nikka always tried me first!

My last ex was CRAZY over me. He stalked me, bugged my apartment, would break in and steal the memory cards out my cameras and laptops. He would pop up behind bushes wearing camaflouge and skulleys. :wow: He broke tons of my property. Tried to hit me with a truck and used to literally kidnap me if he saw me anywhere...... :snoop:

Love, sex, and emotions are crazy! I thank God I've calmed down! :guilty:

No wonder you got all dem personal jail bird stories. :childplease:

lol Bish you got issues. :huhldup: :wtf:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
wait after the 4am window-breaker describing herself as "elegant" we have the machete-wielding tooth-breaker calling herself "really sweet"?

:why: *unsubs*