Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why skill can make a superstar in this league. It's not that Harden is overly athletic or anything, but his hesitation and anticipation is off the charts. He knows when to accelerate and decelerate and accelerate again or stop on a dime or step back. As long as CP3 can age well into his 30s, Harden will continue to devour teams without breaking a sweat because he doesn't have the pressure of being the primary ball handler anymore.

But let everyone tell it this era would win simply off athleticism alone.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This gotta be the dumbest post on The Coli by far. Of all players in the League, I never thought I'd hear anyone say this about James Harden of all people. :dead:

A player that doesn't rely on athleticism will age terribly? :russ:

That post truly is one of the worst I’ve ever read, and the Coli needs to feature that in some sort of way. That post was worse than things I’ve seen posted in TLR and The Booth.

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why are people calling LeBron the MVP again. There's only one clear cut MVP this season so far and that's harden. It will be a great unjustice if he's denied again this season as he should have won at least one MVP the last four seasons. And before anyone brings up his playoffs shortcomings, MVPs are regular season award and harden has been the most consistently great player in the regular season the last 4 seasons. Give this man his award ffs.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just saying his game is basic. Hes good at what he does and sticks to it. But every harden highlight video on a big scoring night is the same.

WEAK DEFENDER. TYPICALLY A MISSMATCH

HARDEN DRIBBLES THROUGH HIS LEGS, ADDS A FEW CROSSOVERS UNTIL THE DEFENDER IS RELAXED AND FEET ARE SET

1. PULL UP THREE

2. BLOW BY FOR THE LAYUP

TWO MOVES :mindblown:

Hes either too tall for the defender to contest his shot (His shot is good :hubie:) or the defender is too big and slow to keep up with his first step (which is obviously coming :beli:) after a few dribbles.

Harden does have a nice stepback/crossover too in case the first two options don't work...... so ok, THREE moves :ooh:

It's not rocket science. :manny:

First of all, Harden has a fukking variety of layups, finishes, touch, and finesse around the rim.

Second of all, he has a variety of stepbacks and retreat dribbles. He can hit a multitude of them, with either hand, and get it into his shooting pocket before you can respond.

Saying those jumpers and finishes are just one move a piece is straight retarded. We're not gonna even get to the fact the Harden has some of the best head and eye fakes in the game, probably head to head with CP3 and Curry. Harden and CP3 got fakes that get barely registered on a big screen TV that make it look like they froze defenders on the spot.

Y'all nikkas disrespectful as fukk.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This ain't nothing new. This bearded fakkit been doing this. Didn't he do this last year and ultimately quit in game 6. fukk the Rockettes. Weak ass team.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That Harden/CP3 backcourt is starting to realize it’s potential in becoming a dynamic offensive juggernaut :mjgrin:

playoffs will be here soon enough. But in the meantime continue watching them devour opposing backcourts.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I know the vast majority of you negroes don't actually watch games, instead opting to watch 30 min of espn highlights and propaganda then proceed to spew that nonsense here, let me let you know about something that is currently going on:

JAMES HARDEN IS HAVING A SEASON OF THE AGES!!!

As a die hard Rockets fan, i've witnessed Harden's greatness for sometime. However conveying this to the masses has been quite difficult, especially given the intense disinformation campaign currently ongoing due to the likes of TNT and ESPN.

Despite the haters, HArden's game seems to elevate every year. LAst night was nothing but brillance, masterful elegance, simply fukking MAGNIFICENT!

Lets looks at highlights from last night:

And after such an impressive effort, he blesses the kids with gifts! :mjcry:

We arent worthy!!

EDIT: For those haters giving NEGS, KICK ROCKS!! #Rockets4LIFE!

First of all your username is g shyt, I fukks with it breh

About this post:

See you in June when he scores 9 pts with 7 turnovers in a Game 7

But enjoy this, he’s special. But Chris Paul = an amazing player but standard ‘we came up short’ and Harden is ‘omg what a game!’

until it actually matters

I hope I’m wrong, but this is Harden so far and he is on track to be a ringless beast

He’s >>>> Melo in the Playoffs tho..

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
First of all, Harden has a fukking variety of layups, finishes, touch, and finesse around the rim.

Second of all, he has a variety of stepbacks and retreat dribbles. He can hit a multitude of them, with either hand, and get it into his shooting pocket before you can respond.

Saying those jumpers and finishes are just one move a piece is straight retarded. We're not gonna even get to the fact the Harden has some of the best head and eye fakes in the game, probably head to head with CP3 and Curry. Harden and CP3 got fakes that get barely registered on a big screen TV that make it look like they froze defenders on the spot.

Y'all nikkas disrespectful as fukk.

:dame:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: How James Harden is "Breaking the NBA". The NBA defense is weak so this is understandable. :manny:

I cant wait until teams figure James Harden out and defenders actually step up give him some competiton by playoffs.:ohlawd:

Maybe expecting playoff level defense/intensity in the regular season is the problem. Maybe teams won't let Harden tip toe his way into the paint and bully his way to a basket/freethrow line. :scust:

I think I just have higher standards than most basketball fans. :hubie:

One more thing:

Carmelo>Harden :banderas: