Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I don't think you'll ever get it, friend.

:francis:

No I get it you believe Harden won't ever be successful in the postseason until he changes the core of his game and stop relying on officials to call fouls. I believe he just has to play basketball somewhat of the same as you believe I just don't belieive he has to change his game nor do I discredit everything the man does becuz he has had bad moments in the playoffs. He is a great player that has yet to figure out how to breakthrough in the playoffs fully. Which would be a championship. But he has a hellacious path to get there. Possibly the best coach in NBA history in Popovich and one of the greatest assembled teams ever in GSW and that was before they added Durant.

The likelihood of him winning a championship is very slim but he will have is team in position to do so and only about 4 or 5 other teams (GSW, SA, CLE, BOS & OKC) can say that. If that is Harden's fate as a Rocket I'll take it rather than not even being in the playoffs drafting in the lottery year after year or going out in a noncompetitive 1st round series.

Daps
No I get it you believe Harden won't ever be successful in the postseason until he changes the core of his game and stop relying on officials to call fouls. I believe he just has to play basketball somewhat of the same as you believe I just don't belieive he has to change his game
That's because you've buried your head so deep in the sand, you aren't willing to acknowledge the reality of the situation. If Harden was on any other team you'd see his game and judge it for what it is, but since he's not we keep going in circles talking about the same shyt with the same results.
He is a great player that has yet to figure out how to breakthrough in the playoffs fully. Which would be a championship. But he has a hellacious path to get there. Possibly the best coach in NBA history in Popovich and one of the greatest assembled teams ever in GSW and that was before they added Durant.
See, now, this is why I say you don't get it. It's not about the act of winning - it's about putting your team in the best possible position of winning, which Harden has proven time and time again, he's incapable of doing so as a #1 option. He doesn't have the temperament, style of play nor skillset. The minute that changes, I'll be the first one to let you know.

:hubie:

Daps
@Hiphoplives4eva

giphy.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'll still take Lebron, but if they give Harden MVP this year, i got no problem with that :ehh:
he's been great, im gonna be watching more Rockets games that's for sure
Considering all the cavs have been through i think lebron deserves it but we know how things go. Its harden's signed sealed delivered