Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Truth. That dumb nikka said Nick Young is a better scorer than Lebron. :mjlol:

Imagine being so stupid that thinking all layups are the same kind of finishes, especially at the NBA level :mjlol:

Imagine thinking basketball works like 2K and every step back is the same :mjlol:

Nick Young is a better perimeter shooter than lebron,

Daps
One more thing:

Carmelo>Harden

:mjlol:

C'mon breh Carmelo is one of my favorite players but you and I know that as of right now, this is not true. Maybe when Melo was in his prime, especially that 2013 season and that season when he was averaging like 30+ ppg before the NY fight you could try and make that argument, but not now.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:mjlol: How James Harden is "Breaking the NBA". The NBA defense is weak so this is understandable. :manny:

I cant wait until teams figure James Harden out and defenders actually step up give him some competiton by playoffs.:ohlawd:

Maybe expecting playoff level defense/intensity in the regular season is the problem. Maybe teams won't let Harden tip toe his way into the paint and bully his way to a basket/freethrow line. :scust:

I think I just have higher standards than most basketball fans. :hubie:

One more thing:

Carmelo>Harden :banderas:

You just went full retard :dwillhuh:

:hubie:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Will he do it in the playoffs?
This.

Until then :russell:
nikkaz holding on to the playoffs excuse.... if Rockets go to WCF you can all kill yourselves.
...and IF you was a Mexican you'd wear a Sombrero, don't nobody wanna hear that "if" shyt with Harden no more, just GET IT DONE. People are ROOTING for the nikka to get it done, people wanna see him take that next step since he's already "mastered" the regular season....yet not only does he disappoint, but he disappears.

People are FULLY justified bringing up his playoff woes in this context, especially if he's being lauded as an all-timer.

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
his handle is so tight i would hate to guard him 20 feet out. he brings the ball low at just the right time every time.
OKC should be sick