Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gil Scott-Heroin

you can neg me all you want, internet rep dont mean shyt to me. fact is, you wait until opportune times to post rebuttals but usually MIA in the meantime. whats up with that? dude is 2 games removed from two 51 point outings and you choose now to up this sht? priceless

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

you can neg me all you want, internet rep dont mean shyt to me. fact is, you wait until opportune times to post rebuttals but usually MIA in the meantime. whats up with that? dude is 2 games removed from two 51 point outings and you choose now to up this sht? priceless
Harden ain't shyt. And you ain't shyt. All facts.

:mjgrin:

Daps
@Dwight Howard

How can you sit there and type out that bullshyt when Harden played horribly in the last game (v. OKC), and in the previous two games blatantly padded his stats near the end of the game by getting cheap calls? And played horribly in the games preceding that as well. His performance is almost completely reliant upon the officials, why does this need to be repeated?

:usure:

Daps
Yea harden is ridiculous at this point....behind Bron he my fave in the league to watch. IF Bron makes a move Houston should be the destination........boys gonna get 2 or 3 more chips outta that.

KD and Russ needed him but the OKC office tried to play him.....bet a front office never plays him again tho:wow:

MVP of the league right there:mjcry:(All while being middle aged father built and flat footed...what greatness)
Of course, Harden is one of your favorites to watch :dead:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You do realize Harden dropped 40 & 11 last night on a bad foot before he hurt his hammy don't you? @Gil Scott-Heroin And he still has his team at #2 in the West in fact #2 in the entire league don't you?
:hhh: