Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still bullshyt. They don't keep stats on determination and hustle. I see offensive and defensive rebounds but what about "key" rebounds? Back taps, loose balls, the extra pass, execution, working well with teammates.

If none of that is accounted for then it's just another broken system :francis:

Alright I will concede that Beal played a better intangible game:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Did this nikka say Harden has one move? :laff:

Im just saying his game is basic. Hes good at what he does and sticks to it. But every harden highlight video on a big scoring night is the same.

WEAK DEFENDER. TYPICALLY A MISSMATCH

HARDEN DRIBBLES THROUGH HIS LEGS, ADDS A FEW CROSSOVERS UNTIL THE DEFENDER IS RELAXED AND FEET ARE SET

1. PULL UP THREE

2. BLOW BY FOR THE LAYUP

TWO MOVES :mindblown:

Hes either too tall for the defender to contest his shot (His shot is good :hubie:) or the defender is too big and slow to keep up with his first step (which is obviously coming :beli:) after a few dribbles.

Harden does have a nice stepback/crossover too in case the first two options don't work...... so ok, THREE moves :ooh:

It's not rocket science. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Im just saying his game is basic. Hes good at what he does and sticks to it. But every harden highlight video on a big scoring night is the same.

HARDEN DRIBBLES THROUGH HIS LEGS, ADDS A FEW CROSSOVERS UNTIL THE DEFENDER IS RELAXED AND FEET ARE SET

1. PULL UP THREE

2. BLOW BY FOR THE LAYUP

Hes either too tall for the defender to contest his shot (His shot is good :hubie:) or the defender is too big and slow to keep up with his first step (which is obviously coming :beli:) after a few dribbles.

Harden does have a nice stepback/crossover too in case the first two options don't work...... so ok, THREE moves :ooh:

Late push for WOAT I see.

Keep up the good work :myman:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad comparison. Wade battled with injuries that sapped his development into his elder years, he couldn't stay healthy. Not the story with Russ, so far. And you're saying he COULD end up declining very bad, which is true, however, he COULD end up still playing great in his 30's. Which is my point. Why are you and Don Knock responding like Russ cannot maintain his greatness as he ages? Like you guys have proof. Your point pure speculation and my point is saying that just because he leans on athleticism now, doesn't mean that he can't change his game. Like I said, they said the same about Lebron and he STILL has his supreme athleticism in his 15th season. And for the record Wade is NOT top 5 SG, he's after MJ and Kobe. Top 3.
He had way more success but TMac was more skilled and talented than Wade...and unfortunately more injury-prone.

In their primes tmac was the better player.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

1. PULL UP THREE

2. BLOW BY FOR THE LAYUP

You can't just lump "blow by for a layup" into one category because there are lots of moves that these players use once they get to the second level of defense.

In the NBA, if you can't beat your man off the dribble or at least use a screen to do so then you're not a real ball handler.

The hard part in the modern game isn't beating the first defender, it's getting by the 2nd level of defense: the help defender or the big. This changed when the rules changed allowing zone defense.

This is where Harden is so effective because his ability to beat that 2nd layer of defense is only rivaled by Kyrie and Curry.

All three of these players are in a spread out the defense system, but Harden had to go through long stretches when teams would pack the paint on him because Brewer and Josh Smith were the brick brothers other than in the Clipper game 6.

Now it is certainly easy for him to get to the rim because he has better personnel that make the court wider, but he went through years of having to finish through and around the second level of defense.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At this point it’s expected of James to go off in the regular season. Call me playoff time:snooze:im not falling for this trick again

Daps
You can't just lump "blow by for a layup" into one category because there are lots of moves that these players use once they get to the second level of defense.

In the NBA, if you can't beat your man off the dribble or at least use a screen to do so then you're not a real ball handler.

The hard part in the modern game isn't beating the first defender, it's getting by the 2nd level of defense: the help defender or the big. This changed when the rules changed allowing zone defense.

This is where Harden is so effective because his ability to beat that 2nd layer of defense is only rivaled by Kyrie and Curry.

All three of these players are in a spread out the defense system, but Harden had to go through long stretches when teams would pack the paint on him because Brewer and Josh Smith were the brick brothers other than in the Clipper game 6.

Now it is certainly easy for him to get to the rim because he has better personnel that make the court wider, but he went through years of having to finish through and around the second level of defense.
This is why skill can make a superstar in this league. It's not that Harden is overly athletic or anything, but his hesitation and anticipation is off the charts. He knows when to accelerate and decelerate and accelerate again or stop on a dime or step back. As long as CP3 can age well into his 30s, Harden will continue to devour teams without breaking a sweat because he doesn't have the pressure of being the primary ball handler anymore.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I know the vast majority of you negroes don't actually watch games, instead opting to watch 30 min of espn highlights and propaganda then proceed to spew that nonsense here, let me let you know about something that is currently going on:

JAMES HARDEN IS HAVING A SEASON OF THE AGES!!!

As a die hard Rockets fan, i've witnessed Harden's greatness for sometime. However conveying this to the masses has been quite difficult, especially given the intense disinformation campaign currently ongoing due to the likes of TNT and ESPN.

Despite the haters, HArden's game seems to elevate every year. LAst night was nothing but brillance, masterful elegance, simply fukking MAGNIFICENT!

Lets looks at highlights from last night:

And after such an impressive effort, he blesses the kids with gifts! :mjcry:

We arent worthy!!

EDIT: For those haters giving NEGS, KICK ROCKS!! #Rockets4LIFE!

Preach brother :lawd:. Don't let these misinformed idiots keep you from spreading the word.