Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We lost to one of the best teams in the NFL :ehh:
Stop it, This is the most beta shyt fans do to make themselves feel better. The Cowboys lost because Dak missed open WRs and didn't give the ball to the ref. I knew some Cowboys fans were going to use this game to excuse the Cowboys choke job.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Stop it, This is the most beta shyt fans do to make themselves feel better. The Cowboys lost because Dak missed open WRs and didn't give the ball to the ref. I knew some Cowboys fans were going to use this game to excuse the Cowboys choke job.

Them boys Did everything to give us that game and Dak blew it he’s not getting off the hook with this one

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The environment of that game played into Sf style much more than GB. Defense and running travels in any weather conditions and also Green Bay’s homefield advantage in the cold was also during the Favre era. Favre teams thrived and dominated in those conditions. Rodgers has lost before in those conditions

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Exactly. We still have a shyt qb with a shyt gm with a shyt coach.