Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought for a while that 49ers expose Deebo to way too much physicality in how they use him based off the fact he’s there only real playmaker. I thought it was could advantageous for us last week if they kept feeding him and our goons could put some hits on him and punish but boy was I wrong

But that play is also the reason I was frustrated with them constantly running Ceedee out the backfield

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing other teams utilize the versatility of guys like Sproles, Deebo, Kamara, McCaffrey, etc. then turn around and see Dallas not use Pollard in a similar way is :snoop:
That’s why the Payton rumors ar propping off becaue he loves to use rb’s as playmaker outside of the backfield.Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Sproles,
Lamar’s all were utilized to their max potential by Payton

That truck play a couple of weeks ago where Cedric Wilson hit Pollard from across the field probabaly is unsuccessful if that was Zeke out there running instead

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Real talk I cant use the Bengals win to "shyt on Dak"

There are other things for that :mjgrin:

The reality is Burrow got sacked 9 times and yet that Titans game didnt seem as physical as the NFC. 49ers, Rams, Packers. Those teams just seem way more physical than the Raiders and Titans. Burrow was scrambling into sacks like Dak does sometimes. That game had bubble screens going for 60 yards.

The NFC is just a monster. If there's anything to take away from these playoffs is who has the NASTIEST DLINE. That usually has been the difference except Tannehill being WOAT.

Cowboys are going to have to get some mean motherfukkas to play in the middle of the defense.