Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
SF offense has went 3 and out 3 times in the first quarter against this GB defense

This same offense marched up and down the field on us early with no resistance

The NFL is crazy man

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those not living in Dallas and y'all wonder why Dallas going so hard on Wak now....cause the media here have babied him since the start and have not held him accountable for mostly nothing. We wasted Ware(HOF) with Romo could do the same with Parsons with Wak. Don't wanna hear about zones. He has scene all defenses. He should know where the open man is. He should know where to place the ball. He should be eating every coverage up no matter the OC play call

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
For those not living in Dallas and y'all wonder why Dallas going so hard on Wak now....cause the media here have babied him since the start and have not held him accountable for mostly nothing. We wasted Ware(HOF) with Romo could do the same with Parsons with Wak. Don't wanna hear about zones. He has scene all defenses. He should know where the open man is. He should know where to place the ball. He should be eating every coverage up no matter the OC play call
The local media definitely coddles him.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aikman was like me and the Playmaker would've ate good off that 49ers coverage. :mindblown:

Last edited:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had almost stopped being pissed off about last weeks game until now that I'm watching how bad the 49ers are against a real team and I'm pissed off all over again. We are really a trash ass franchise brehs

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I wouldn’t resign Gregory unless he takes a significant hometown discount.

another thing is we need our DTs to have a role. Either stuff the run or push the pocket

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had almost stopped being pissed off about last weeks game until now that I'm watching how bad the 49ers are against a real team and I'm pissed off all over again. We are really a trash ass franchise brehs
We were trash but it’s so hard to evaluate the defense because of all the stupid ass penalties. Without the penalties I kind of felt like sf wouldn’t have score 20 points