Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Jerry and Stephen finding young up-and-coming coaches like Kyle Shanahan, Demeco Ryans, and Mike McDaniel. It's impossible. This is where not having a proper GM matters.
Jerry probably thinks he doesn't have time to wait on a young coach and possible growing pains. That's why MM was the safe hire in his eyes.
After Garrett was fired, I would have gone with Matt Rhule, Kellen :snoop:, or Lincoln.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's even more infuriating cause if Dak is just not all time bad we playing a gimpy Tampa Bay tomorrow :mjlol:

Jimmy G really won a playoff game in which he aint complete his first pass until halfway through the second quarter :mjlol:

Cowboys might've been one halfway decent Dak game away from being in the SB :wow: :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'd say tying a playoff record with 14 penalties had much more to do with the loss....how many huge conversions were brought back due to penalties? Regardless, AROD didn't fare much better than dak against this defense so yall should probably chill
Dak played in a dome and Rodgers played in the snow. No one's excusing Rodgers since his own dumb mistakes cost the Packers a W, but let's not act like the 9ers played lights out defense against the Cowboys. Dak had plenty of chances to make plays against that 9ers defense, especially when they lost 2 of their best defensive players during the game.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bboystyle where you at breh :mjlol:

@Bboystyle is milk carton status.

WILDHORSE104.png

93 til

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:So basically just excuses.

Rodgers has played in this environment for over a decade and it has worked to his advantage. He usually wins games and excels in these conditions. Its the reason teams don't want to play at Lambeau. Sorry but invalid excuse. What else you got?

The first thing I said was Rodgers played like shyt
:unimpressed:

But Dak played like shyt in perfect conditions last week :unimpressed:

Once again what's Dak's excuse? :unimpressed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Jerry is going to feel some type of way if the Rams make it to the conference title game because he was the point man (even more so than Stan Kroenke) to get them back to LA.

That's what he fukking get for focusing on other NFL teams instead of his own.

Just like his dumbass was the main person champion the salary cap and that ended up being the death nail of the Dallas Cowboys on the field success.

The salary has tainted the league IMO. Because there are too many fluke run champions since then.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dak played in a dome and Rodgers played in the snow. No one's excusing Rodgers since his own dumb mistakes cost the Packers a W, but let's not act like the 9ers played lights out defense against the Cowboys. Dak had plenty of chances to make plays against that 9ers defense, especially when they lost 2 of their best defensive players during the game.

the cowboys defense gave up 23 points. Couldn’t stop the run and couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down.

Each team head each opponent to under 20 points today.

As for Dallas, the game plan should’ve been simple. Hold them to under 14 points, stop the run and you should win.

Y’all keep blaming the offense, when very little resources have been allocated to the defense.

Even the greatest show on turn rams Super Bowl team played great defense. Y’all expected Dallas to score 28 - 35 points a game against everyone. That’s not possible.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Defense held Patrick Mahomes to 19 points. Dak couldn't get us more than 10

Defense basically pitched a shutout in the 2nd half of the playoff game. Only score was because Dak had a momentum-swinging and short field INT

Dak had opportunities to WIN both the Raiders and 49ers games. He looked awful when it mattered in both games

Dak is garbage

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
One thing that stuck out to me today is Cincy knows how to get the stars and key players involved. Must be nice. Even though the Titans lost that Tannehill over the shoulder throw to Brown. Dak’s scary ass would never even attempt that throw. If somebody ain’t open he not chancing it. We got too many weapons for Dak to not trust these dudes and air that bytch out.