Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it, This is the most beta shyt fans do to make themselves feel better. The Cowboys lost because Dak missed open WRs and didn't give the ball to the ref. I knew some Cowboys fans were going to use this game to excuse the Cowboys choke job.

I'd say tying a playoff record with 14 penalties had much more to do with the loss....how many huge conversions were brought back due to penalties? Regardless, AROD didn't fare much better than dak against this defense so yall should probably chill

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt just took Dak and Jerry off the hook. :unimpressed:
Naw.
I don't hate on Dak like a lot of the guys here do but when you're close to the highest paid QBs in the league, you have to carry your team
and ball out. That "pressure is privilege" shyt is for the birds. Stop talking about it and be about it. He deserves all the shyt he's getting.

Rodgers should be catching hell for his game and failures (especially with Fat Mike not "holding him back") but he has one chip and that will absolve him forever.

The only time his ho ass wants to be magical is against us.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That number one schedule jsut got easier because it’s no way Rodgers coming back to Green Bay. And neither is Adams. We should win that game

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I'd say tying a playoff record with 14 penalties had much more to do with the loss....how many huge conversions were brought back due to penalties? Regardless, AROD didn't fare much better than dak against this defense so yall should probably chill

Rodgers played like shyt but he did just played in a game where the temperature was literally 0 degrees, heavy snowfall in the 2nd half, winds affecting throws and the cold making catching a football difficult.

Meanwhile Dak played like shyt at home in a dome with perfect conditions :unimpressed:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodgers played like shyt but he did just played in a game where the temperature was literally 0 degrees, heavy snowfall in the 2nd half, winds affecting throws and the cold making catching a football difficult.

Meanwhile Dak played like shyt at home in a dome with perfect conditions :unimpressed:
:mjlol:So basically just excuses.

Rodgers has played in this environment for over a decade and it has worked to his advantage. He usually wins games and excels in these conditions. Its the reason teams don't want to play at Lambeau. Sorry but invalid excuse. What else you got?