Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Alright men! Let’s go out there and execute and show ‘em what the heck we can do! Let’s establish our presence and get this W!

*sees zone coverage*: :dame: :whoo: :hubie:

choke-on-drink-what.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright men! Let’s go out there and execute and show ‘em what the heck we can do! Let’s establish our presence and get this W!

*sees zone coverage*: :dame: :whoo: :hubie:
Lol that was funny but Dak seem like a solid dude in my opinion. His pregame stiff on sound on sidelines be having me hype. And he a GOOD not great qb. (Runs away)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
To be fair, there’s a legit chance that Kellen was actually scheming a functional offense, but Dak was too terrified to actually throw the ball to guys who were schemed open, just not open enough for his p*ssy ass liking.

This seems to be what Troy and Jerry have been saying the past couple of days

:ohhh: Perhaps my ire towards Kellen was misdirected

:ohhh: Perhaps Dak deserves more heat than we’re giving him

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, there’s a legit chance that Kellen was actually scheming a functional offense, but Dak was too terrified to actually throw the ball to guys who were schemed open, just not open enough for his p*ssy ass liking.

Thats my take on the offense :hubie:

Alot of these bloggers that are breaking down the film have an agenda when it comes to Dak. :hubie:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Its more Dak breh.. we see film every week on youtube where Dak just fails

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Thats my take on the offense :hubie:

Alot of these bloggers that are breaking down the film have an agenda when it comes to Dak. :hubie:

Warner had a lot of smoke for both of them. He has no agenda. He's been tough on Dak in other film studies. Sturm or Broaddus IMO don't have any agendas to try and take heat off Dak and they have both questioned Moore.

I'm not saying Moore is horrible. But he never got the offense going consistently after whatever happened w/ Denver. And we had players like Pollard that were underused and Zeke who was overused. That's on the offensive staff.

It's ultimately on MM more than KM. He's the HC and an offensive minded one at that. Like Broaddus been saying MM should have stepped in weeks ago.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s both. Also somebody needed to pull Dak and tell him, hey don’t make the plan more complicated that what it needs to be. We need a medium between current Dak and rookie Dak. You can’t allow him to be greedy all year. That’s an overused excuses. That’s what was happening to Mahomes. He kept being greedy wanting to go down the field and it was stalling their offense. Later in the year, I guarantee a leader like Reid or the pow bowl tight end reeled him in and told him. To take what the defense is giving him and let your guys make the play in Space