Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They don't blame refs when they lose. Dak is Cousins with a bytch mentality. We gotta trade him

He lost me a little bit with the refs shyt.

I do think a lot of that is on the mentality McCarthy has installed in the locker room. It's an attitude of blame and you can hear it from McCarthy himself and it trickles down to the players. Dak never used to say anything remotely controversial, he parroted Garrett speak.

Dak needs to have his own voice as the leader of the team. Don't just parrot what the head coach is saying. Especially when it's finger pointing bullshyt.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Hahaha I knew what McCarthy said on the radio yesterday about the penalities being a focus moving forward would come back to bite him in the ass. That was one of the stupidest most tone-deaf things I've ever heard in my life. I honestly think it's 50-50 he gets fired.

:gucci: :mjtf: Jerry foh with this shyt, all them years you let Garrett get away with complete mediocrity :camby:

The nerve of this muthafukka to even say some shyt like that with all the talent he wasted keeping clapper around for damn near 10 years. :mjtf:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deep down,, I think the "nervous" was a shot at Dak only...
It was a shot at whoever the leader was because a leader recognizes angst and nervousness and takes control of the environment and energy in the air and calms it, making it suitable to succeed in.

I personally learned that the hard way as a project leader. I used to get frustrated on presentation day when my partners was fumbling the bag but I realized I played a part in it because I was the leader and not reading the room