Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This dak situation brought up a very good point that I completely forgot and my brother is a packers fan
Romo has his good and bad but he does something dak never does

my brother said u remember that one game romo played against the eagles with dez and how he looked at dez at line scrimmage with thumbs up and still threw the ball to him for a touchdown

that says a lot that romo regardless of coverage will throw down field and against whatever corner to his best receiver where dak won’t unless open and can’t anticipate throw
Where romo does downfield and anticipate throws
Romo had really bad throws and interceptions at bad times but u always felt good enough he would take that chance on his receiver core to help us try to win

thumbs up at 1:26
That confidence in ur teammate that was so disrespectful too :russ:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This dak situation brought up a very good point that I completely forgot and my brother is a packers fan
Romo has his good and bad but he does something dak never does

my brother said u remember that one game romo played against the eagles with dez and how he looked at dez at line scrimmage with thumbs up and still threw the ball to him for a touchdown

that says a lot that romo regardless of coverage will throw down field and against whatever corner to his best receiver where dak won’t unless open and can’t anticipate throw
Where romo does downfield and anticipate throws
Romo had really bad throws and interceptions at bad times but u always felt good enough he would take that chance on his receiver core to help us try to win

thumbs up at 1:26
That confidence in ur teammate that was so disrespectful too :russ:

Romo had those ints because he had absolute shyt to work with and had to take those risks. We hood finish 3-13 every year without Romo. At least from 2010-2013. He only had a green Dez as his receivers. He made Laurent Robinson and Kevin Ogletree money but both those receivers at best would be 4th string on this roster today. Romo had better footwork, better arm, read defenses better, and better accuracy. Jerry has blood on his hands not building this team correctly and not having a better coach for him.