Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
idk how Dak got charged with the pre-game speech:francis:

They should have let Micah get the team ready instead. I just don't see that dawg in him and can't get hype for a nikka I know is going to disappear come game time.

End of the day I'm not sure how much it matters. In the Hot Boyz era from the pre-game they used to have you thinking they was bout to go out there and steamroll someone. Then the whistle blows and it's the same ol shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Kellen byke :francis:

I don't really think Kellen is the problem...

Since he has become OC we have had the number one offense in either yardage gained or scoring for at least half the season. The only time we haven't had a top offense is when Andy Dalton was the QB...

When your scoring 30 a game...the problem is not the OC...

Dak got to stop being a bytch and double clutching and checking down and not running when the linebackers and safeties drop into coverage...plain and simple...

Got to go back to throwing Coop and Ceedee some jump balls to.

Answer might be to just NOT let Dak change what he wants when he wants, like they do now.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't really think Kellen is the problem...

Since he has become OC we have had the number one offense in either yardage gained or scoring for at least half the season. The only time we haven't had a top offense is when Andy Dalton was the QB...

When your scoring 30 a game...the problem is not the OC...

Dak got to stop being a bytch and double clutching and checking down and not running when the linebackers and safeties drop into coverage...plain and simple...

Got to go back to throwing Coop and Ceedee some jump balls to.

Answer might be to just NOT let Dak change what he wants when he wants, like they do now.

It's been broken down by Sturm, Kurt Warner and PFF in the last few days how stagnant the play calling and route concepts has been and was vs. SF.

Dak is part of the overall issue with lack of production. His play has fallen off and it's affected the offense. But overall these offensive coaches are getting outschemed and not putting anyone in the best position to succeed.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It was a shot at whoever the leader was because a leader recognizes angst and nervousness and takes control of the environment and energy in the air and calms it, making it suitable to succeed in.

I personally learned that the hard way as a project leader. I used to get frustrated on presentation day when my partners was fumbling the bag but I realized I played a part in it because I was the leader and not reading the room

You have a PMP?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kellen is trash and his resume, like Dak’s, is padded from playing dumpster fire NFC East teams.

Imagine having Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Wilson, Pollard, and Schultz/Jarwin and being unable to scheme them open.

Dude had an embarrassment of riches and we looked like the Giants when it mattered most.

Kliff and Kyle ran LAPS around him, even though he had more talent.

I’m honestly wondering, what does any team even see in him? What is it that Kellen does at an elite level? Give him upper echelon talent across the board and he might be able to blow out the Redskins and Falcons?

We lost to the Broncos and almost lost to the Saints and Redskins at the end of year. The Giants game was a lot closer than it should have been. Parsons and Diggs won us the Chargers game. Scores 7 points in 3 quarters in the playoff game. So what the fukk is Kellen doing exactly?

Not only does Kellen Moore have no business being a HC, he doesn’t even deserve to be an OC in this league. Demote this bytch to Fullbacks Coach.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's been broken down by Sturm, Kurt Warner and PFF in the last few days how stagnant the play calling and route concepts has been and was vs. SF.

Dak is part of the overall issue with lack of production. His play has fallen off and it's affected the offense. But overall these offensive coaches are getting outschemed and not putting anyone in the best position to succeed.

Yeah I wouldn't call those guys taking less than 1% of the plays we ran this year and saying stuff like "see how there is no motion" breaking down the offense. I'm not really a fan of cherry picked plays cause of course the person is just going to pick plays that proves the point they are trying to make.

When your offense averages 26 to 31 for 3 years, you probably know what you are doing as an OC.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I wouldn't call those guys taking less than 1% of the plays we ran this year and saying stuff like "see how there is no motion" breaking down the offense. I'm not really a fan of cherry picked plays cause of course the person is just going to pick plays that proves the point they are trying to make.

When your offense averages 26 to 31 for 3 years, you probably know what you are doing as an OC.

I mean Sturm breaks down the offense every week. He has a pretty good idea of what is going on offensively. And I trust Warner's evaluation of what he's seeing. He had issues with both Dak and the offense. I think it was legitimate. He showed a certain route concept we ran 3 times during the game that SF had defended well every time but we kept going back to it. There was really no positive potential to the play other than a short 3 or 4 yard pass.

I don't think looking at just PPG tells the whole story. There's a lot that goes into that besides just how good your offense is (such as defensive turnovers, how many extra possessions that gives your offense, etc.).

Something clearly happened to this offense after Denver. Both to the OC/HC and the QB. And they didn't have an answer for it.