Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Warner had a lot of smoke for both of them. He has no agenda. He's been tough on Dak in other film studies. Sturm or Broaddus IMO don't have any agendas to try and take heat off Dak and they have both questioned Moore.

I'm not saying Moore is horrible. But he never got the offense going consistently after whatever happened w/ Denver. And we had players like Pollard that were underused and Zeke who was overused. That's on the offensive staff.

It's ultimately on MM more than KM. He's the HC and an offensive minded one at that. Like Broaddus been saying MM should have stepped in weeks ago.
im tellin yall, that was a Jerry call

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All we can really go on is what we see but like Warner said in his breakdown, we don’t know what’s being said in the meeting and what’s being instructed of Dak ,if their is anything being said or instructed. With the excuse makers we’re seeing at the top, I have no doubt theirs a lack of communication happening. You can tell it is from the way Amari(a usual Quiet guy) has been speaking out public about about his role and lack of involvement in the offense. That makes no sense that he has to say that out loud publically when Dak is supposed to be so in tune and approachable with his teammate.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
To be fair, there’s a legit chance that Kellen was actually scheming a functional offense, but Dak was too terrified to actually throw the ball to guys who were schemed open, just not open enough for his p*ssy ass liking.

This seems to be what Troy and Jerry have been saying the past couple of days

:ohhh: Perhaps my ire towards Kellen was misdirected

:ohhh: Perhaps Dak deserves more heat than we’re giving him
I can see that. So now Jerry has to be mad that he has a 40 million dollar mistake as his quarterback. He knew this. That’s why they franchised him. That injury was the worst thing to happen to this franchise. In recent years, of course.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I finally listened to the Jerry Jones interview. First of all, he doesn't come off that angry. I've definitely heard him more upset. That aspect was grossly exaggerated by the amateur DFW media. Second, I don't hear the Dak criticism that some of y'all are hearing. In fact, he seems to go out of his way to praise him while throwing everyone else under the bus. I noticed the same overly complimentary tone towards Dak from McCarthy all season. This type of groveling towards Dak from the entire organization has to end next year. I got the feeling they got this dude on such a high pedestal that they are not coaching him as hard as he needs to be coached.