Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Naw, they will always dikk ride the Cowboys.

It gives them another reason to throw parties and drink alcohol.

It will. It'll take some time. But eventually, most everyone got their breaking point. For example, when Houston was doing their thing for a bit I started seeing some splintering. Who knows maybe one day San Antonio gets a team. Let this shyt continue for a decade and I won't be surprised if there's a steady collapse of the Hispanic segment. Once that happens, the ownership will feel it because that's who's keeping them afloat right now.

Daps
At some point, you have to stop looking at the players and start looking at the environment.

There’s a pattern. There’s been a pattern for decades.

This 100%.

Same issues from 15 years ago pop up today. No one on this roster or coaching staff was here back then. Only constant is Jerry.

Fans are doing EXACTLY what he wants us to do. Blame Romo, Wade, TO, Garrett, Dak, MM etc. He pays them to take heat like the owners pay Goodell to take heat.

As long as the Jones family runs it like a country club, we will be stuck in mediocrity. Fukking Ben DiNucci is selling fashionable hats as his side gig with blessings and help from Jerry. Think it sells in the Cowboys Pro Shop.

Players love getting paid and doing everything but focus on football. Jimmy and Parcells would never tolerate that shyt. :scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I care about next season is winning the Texans game. :yeshrug:

I know this team under Fraudscott ain't about to do shyt next season.

I might literally run Fraudscott out of town myself if they lose to the sorry ass Texans.:birdman:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I been living out in Los Angeles for 15 years now. It's the same shyt out here with the Mexicans and Cowboys. Mexican Cowboy fans run deep out here which is why Jerry always has training camp up in Oxnard.. every year I go to that shyt it's, I would guess, 95% mexicans.

Mexican fans in LA run way deeper with the Cowboys and Raiders than they do even the Rams. I think most of them grew up during the 90s era or have parents who did so they grew up Cowboys fans.

The loyalty only goes so far. Most of that fandom pre-dates the Rams coming back. If the Rams go on a run or just continue to at least be successful/playoff contenders year after year and keep bringing in star power Jerry is gonna lose a lot of those So Cal fans to the Rams.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I went from being one of McCarthy’s biggest supporters these last two seasons for the following reasons:

1. He isnt Jason Garrett

2. His assistants and staff as a whole >>> Garrett’s

3. He moved away from the RKG nonsense. Players like Jaylon and Witten (coaching staff) would still be apart of this team if Garrett was here

4. Jerry doesnt have an emotional attachment to him, so if he doesnt win, he will be gone

With that said, I couldnt care less if he stayed or goes at this point. Early on there were reports that our training camp was “Camp Cupcake 2.0”

Here is the tweet

I said immediately after the 9ers game that this team resembled a Wade Phillips team with the penalties, undisciplined play, and being soft.

If his plan this offseason doesnt revolve around getting better upfront on both sides of the ball, he needs to go.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I went from being one of McCarthy’s biggest supporters these last two seasons for the following reasons:

1. He isnt Jason Garrett

2. His assistants and staff as a whole >>> Garrett’s

3. He moved away from the RKG nonsense. Players like Jaylon and Witten (coaching staff) would still be apart of this team if Garrett was here

4. Jerry doesnt have an emotional attachment to him, so if he doesnt win, he will be gone

With that said, I couldnt care less if he stayed or goes at this point. Early on there were reports that our training camp was “Camp Cupcake 2.0”

Here is the tweet

I said immediately after the 9ers game that this team resembled a Wade Phillips team with the penalties, undisciplined play, and being soft.

If his plan this offseason doesnt revolve around getting better upfront on both sides of the ball, he needs to go.

He was supposed to be the anti-Garrett. His team did not act like a Garrett team this year. But then they come out "nervous" in the playoff game? How? I feel like we reverted back to square one.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that he had a crappy game but his refs comments hint a larger problem. He takes no accountability and self reflection. Dude said that about the refs as if HE was ballin out :what:. And it's not even that he said, just the fact he even thought that, shows he's a loser with a bytch mentality. That nikka jumped the shark. How can any Boyz fan root for him again? Deflecting and things as such is not what you want for your QB. He needs to be traded
Yall take this shyt too seriously man

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall take this shyt too seriously man

That's some hoe ass bytch shyt. Those comments aren't even QB worthy for ANY team. You won't see the worst QB say shyt like that. That lame nikka is a hoe. He lucky Dale Hansen retired here in Dallas cause he woulda been ripped to shreds. No accountability or self reflection. He's gonna lose some endorsements as he should. We gotta find a way to trade him. It's not acceptable for him to be a QB of this franchise. Drew Pearson raked him over the coals the other along with Aikman and Irvin. Dude whole draw was being an accountable, team first leader. He ruined his draw

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's some hoe ass bytch shyt. Those comments aren't even QB worthy for ANY team. You won't see the worst QB say shyt like that. That lame nikka is a hoe. He lucky Dale Hansen retired here in Dallas cause he woulda been ripped to shreds. No accountability or self reflection. He's gonna lose some endorsements as he should. We gotta find a way to trade him. It's not acceptable for him to be a QB of this franchise. Drew Pearson raked him over the coals the other along with Aikman and Irvin. Dude whole draw was being an accountable, team first leader. He ruined his draw
Dak quite literally said the game was on him so I'm not sure where this "accountability" narrative is coming from, but it's a poor take. You won't fund a single person in that locker-room with anything negative to say about his leadership talk about his play but this leadership angle isn't rooted in reality. Dak isn't the first or last qb to rip the refs. :gucci: