Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Jerry calling out Kellen don't mean shyt unless he lets him walk. Going to be interesting if KM doesn't receive a job somewhere...Jerry is going to have to give him his walking papers.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak quite literally said the game was on him so I'm not sure where this "accountability" narrative is coming from, but it's a poor take. You won't fund a single person in that locker-room with anything negative to say about his leadership talk about his play but this leadership angle isn't rooted in reality. Dak isn't the first or last qb to rip the refs. :gucci:

They don't blame refs when they lose. Dak is Cousins with a bytch mentality. We gotta trade him

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We got a lot to address over the off-season. Specially on the defense side of the ball. If DQ leaves, I can see “his guys” more specially Kearse going with him. My hope is at the minimum we can contain Hooker and pray he stays healthy.

I’m done with Gregory and hope we could just replace him with Parsons, draft Law’s replacement. Bring back LVE, gamble in Cox and bring in a vet LB.

Oline is wishful thinking but Smith-Collins-Bid-Martin-Steele could let’s us draft BOLA in the second assuming we got DE/LB in the 1st.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerruh getting at that bytch Wak!!!!

Throw Amari the ball fakkit!!!!

He said Amari control half of the field. :wow:

Meaning Fraudscott have one-on-ones with Lamb and Gallup.

But Fraudscott is too p*ssy to test below average corners that are covering his Pro-Bowl level receivers. :mjlol:

Can't make this shyt up. :mjlol:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said Amari control half of the field. :wow:

Meaning Fraudscott have one-on-ones with Lamb and Gallup.

But Fraudscott is too p*ssy to test below average corners that are covering his Pro-Bowl level receivers. :mjlol:

Can't make this shyt up. :mjlol:

Destroy that bytch and get him outta here!!!! :stylin: