Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Gottta love how America's Cowboy on CZ is the only one that still makes excuses for Dak.

Meanwhile khiladi and Risen are having a ball.
I don't be on there much but that Risen dude hated Dak since 2016 when he took over for #9. I thought he was clearly on some :mjpls:shyt but now I do see some of Dak's haters concerns.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"we were clearly prepared" (2:05 mark)

@Thegospel was right. This guy is a clown.

This entire interview is junk.

Everybody lies but it's something to be a stand up straightshooter type like say....Mike Tomlin. MM is just a non authentic cat imo. Sake as Garrett. Jerry likes con men. He'd probably fire a guy like Sean McDermott

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Everybody lies but it's something to be a stand up straightshooter type like say....Mike Tomlin. MM is just a non authentic cat imo. Sake as Garrett. Jerry likes con men. He'd probably fire a guy like Sean McDermott
Honestly I'm ready to fire him. Right now. Never called for his head and was ok with giving him another year until I heard his PC yesterday and his radio interview. This arrogant piece of shyt ain't it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Zeke really was hurt
wcw-stevie.gif

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that he had a crappy game but his refs comments hint a larger problem. He takes no accountability and self reflection. Dude said that about the refs as if HE was ballin out :what:. And it's not even that he said, just the fact he even thought that, shows he's a loser with a bytch mentality. That nikka jumped the shark. How can any Boyz fan root for him again? Deflecting and things as such is not what you want for your QB. He needs to be traded

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So sound like they gonna run it all back with the same coaching staff and everything in place and promote from within when DQ leave / if KM leave. Cool. :unimpressed:
Sounds like it’s time for me to, once again, emotionally detach myself from this team…:unimpressed:

This was the first meltdown I’ve had in since I turned 21. Never again…

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

He exposed himself at his very first press conference. He was cappin about the shyt he said about watching every single NFL game when he was out of work. He's a total fraud.