Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You must not have been watching the cowboys very long then :mjlol:
I’m 32 and I started watching football when I was 11… my introduction to football was Chad Hutchinson and Quincy Carter… :picard:

I’ve known nothing but mediocrity so I stopped allowing myself to blow up awhile ago but I lost it on Sunday.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't be on there much but that Risen dude hated Dak since 2016 when he took over for #9. I thought he was clearly on some :mjpls:shyt but now I do see some of Dak's haters concerns.
Yeah risen been the main one since 2016. Even I got tired of it a bit but came to grips a couple years ago (even tho I had hope that he could improve but early 2018 I was done with him) that he was right. He knew he wasn’t that talented. That’s why he has

#notmyquarterback in this sig.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
At some point, you have to stop looking at the players and start looking at the environment.

There’s a pattern. There’s been a pattern for decades.
It's an easy pattern to expose. It's Skeletor and family and their ego. They think they are the smartest people in the world. That's why they keep coaches and players so long.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's an easy pattern to expose. It's Skeletor and family and their ego. They think they are the smartest people in the world. That's why they keep coaches and players so long.

their job is to make money. Compared to other sports franchises, they are the smartest. No titles for this long and you increase the value, brand profile and attention, year in and year out.

Cowboys fans literally tell the Jones family every year they will support the team no matter what the do, and who the sign or resign.

So the fans need to shut the fukk up about it really.

Nothing about this team sat right with me all year. Nothing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
their job is to make money. Compared to other sports franchises, they are the smartest. No titles for this long and you increase the value, brand profile and attention, year in and year out.

Cowboys fans literally tell the Jones family every year they will support the team no matter what the do, and who the sign or resign.

Like @*DalMem* said, Jerry planting that seed with Hispanic fans saved him because a lot of white people do not fukk with him (older fans never forgave him for how did Landry/Jimmy) and a lot of black folks are starting to wash their hands of him too.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Their job is to make money AND put a winning product out on the field that will challenge to win championships. They haven't done that latter part in 26 years. They are very smart at making money. That doesn't mean you are smart at building a championship team.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like @*DalMem* said, Jerry planting that seed with Hispanic fans saved him because a lot of white people do not fukk with him (older fans never forgave him for how did Landry/Jimmy) and a lot of black folks are starting to wash their hands of him too.

Damn, I was going to post this same thing a couple of days ago but forgot.

You never really see White people in DFW reppin the Cowboys.

It's mainly just Mexicans.

The funny thing is many of these Mexicans wasn't even in DFW during the 70's and 90's era. :mjlol:

If you're in DFW and see a vehicle with a Cowboys sticker or decal. Then 9.8/10 it's a Mexican. :mjlol:

They are the biggest Cowboys fans and Texans fans in Houston. But a lot of them are sloppy fat out of shape and can't play a lick of football. :mjlol:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

The funny thing is many of these Mexicans wasn't even in DFW during the 70's and 90's era. :mjlol:

If you're in DFW and see a vehicle with a Cowboys sticker or decal. Then 9.8/10 it's a Mexican. :mjlol:

They are the biggest Cowboys fans and Texans fans in Houston. But a lot of them are sloppy fat out of shape and can't play a lick of football. :mjlol:

@dtownreppin214 @Surreal

AT&T Stadium was perfect microcosm of what DFW has become demographically.

Mexicans and California transplants. :heh:

Funny y’all saying that I’m in a cowboys group on Facebook and some Mexican posted a cringey :scust: video of him letting off some cowboys balloons in the air talking about it was a good season :scusthov:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Old white Texans been threw Jerry and the Boys in the bushes. Young white people in Dallas are more into hockey and Luka. With Black fans its getting shaky. It's mainly only Gen X blacks that are all-in. Without the diehard loyal Hispanic fans I doubt the Cowboys would do the #'s they are. But eventually, even that will disintegrate too.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old white Texans been threw Jerry and the Boys in the bushes. Young white people in Dallas are more into hockey and Luka. With Black fans its getting shaky. Without the diehard loyal Hispanic fans I doubt the Cowboys would do the #'s they are. But eventually, even that will disintegrate too.

Naw, they will always dikk ride the Cowboys.

It gives them another reason to throw parties and drink alcohol.