Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This is why some of us wanted the Cardinals. I know we would have gotten exposed eventually but I truly believe we would have won a rematch with them.

Respectfully our defense lost to Jimmy G barely throwing :mjlol: these boys woulda lit us up.

Man if somebody would of told me a month ago we would be the only top seed to STRUGGLE let alone lose our playoff I woulda called them crazy I really got fooled by all these con artists:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We we're frauds brehs......

The fact we didn't beat damn near any of the GOOD teams... was a sign....

Every GOOD team we played, we made mistakes and Dak played scared.
We we’re about .500 I think on that front. I think it was 3-4 and that is around the average in category being honest. That doesn’t mean much tbh if you check most teams playing other good teams most years. We just not that good at a major position on top of having an eh line and tooo many penalties.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Respectfully our defense lost to Jimmy G barely throwing :mjlol: these boys woulda lit us up.

Man if somebody would of told me a month ago we would be the only top seed to STRUGGLE let alone lose our playoff I woulda called them crazy I really got fooled by all these con artists:mjlol:
You sound silly regarding the D fam. The D gave up 23. You talking like they gave up 50 or something. Hell even to the Cards they gave up 25.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dez confirmed what I posted in this thread and have been preaching for years.

They have a sense of entitlement. Well most of the players. It’s as simple as that. The amount of times they blame the refs is also sickening.

this isn’t on McCarthy. When you bring in different coaches, new players and they lose games the exact same way, what’s the common denominator?

Some of you all need to wake the fukk up. If you go back and look at all the playoff losses, with the exception of like one game, all of their losses end the same way. This goes back to Parcells, Phillips, the clapper and now McCarthy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez confirmed what I posted in this thread and have been preaching for years.

They have a sense of entitlement. Well most of the players. It’s as simple as that. The amount of times they blame the refs is also sickening.

this isn’t on McCarthy. When you bring in different coaches, new players and they lose games the exact same way, what’s the common denominator?

Some of you all need to wake the fukk up. If you go back and look at all the playoff losses, with the exception of like one game, all of their losses end the same way. This goes back to Parcells, Phillips, the clapper and now McCarthy.
Slow starts is all I gather.