Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
For all of his faults if we get rid of Cooper all we will be doing is trying to find someone to replace him. That may have been ok if Gallup wasn't injured but we need to think long and hard about letting a weapon like Coop go. We do remember what the offense looked like before he got here don't we?
Unfortunately, we have to keep him for at least another year.

Ceedee isnt a number 1, and I will lose it if they draft another skill position player early in the draft.

This needs to be an offseason in which we focus solely on the offensive and defensive lines

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Unfortunately, we have to keep him for at least another year.

Ceedee isnt a number 1, and I will lose it if they draft another skill position player early in the draft.

This needs to be an offseason in which we focus solely on the offensive and defensive lines

Ceedee could be a number one if they designed the offense around him.

The problem with the passing game in Dallas is they don't have an hierarchy. Every other great QB has one.

Dak has never had a good rapport with the WR who is supposed to be WR1. You got CeeDee and Cooper arguing or debating who should get the ball on the final drive.

This is why I said picking CeeDee was a bad idea. It degraded Coopers value and targets.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Yeah they play hard for DQ I feel he has the ear of the locker room, if we could get a leader for the offensive side of the ball like him we could be onto something.

they played hard, but still gave up big plays. They couldn’t perform well enough to beat good teams. And they still committed stupid penalties.

So I ask, is Quinn that good, or is the talent not good enough? If the answer is the latter, bring Quinn back won’t fix shyt.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
they played hard, but still gave up big plays. They couldn’t perform well enough to beat good teams. And they still committed stupid penalties.

So I ask, is Quinn that good, or is the talent not good enough? If the answer is the latter, bring Quinn back won’t fix shyt.

Its the talent …need another LB similar to Micah dog wise , need to see what Joseph has next season and trade/cut/demote Brown and add more to the line.

Win or lose always felt this defense needs more pieces but the core is here and young just have to build on it. The offensive side of the ball has more issues :francis:

TL/DR …. Keep Quinn we can’t trust them to bring in a replacement that will get anything out of these guys like him.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Exactly. What happens when we stop them

It wouldn't work because in a heated moment, he would tell Jerruh to fukk off

To me defense stayed consistent all season …give up the first 7 rather easily then stiffen up as the game goes on. They had been telling us all season that this offense was 99 Rams like with weapons:russ:. They held SF to 7 in the 2nd half and gave Dak and them numerous drives to do their job.

Defense did their job , offense been letting them down since the Denver L. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
And I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Kellen Moore is a hot commodity, other than his age. He's only 33. The trend ever since Sean McVay got hired was to bring in a young coach.

Kellen Moore was a back up QB in 2017
QB coach in 2018
OC for the past 3 years.

So he only has 4 years of coaching experience.

What Owners fail to realize is that even though Sean McVay was hired at the age of 31, he was coaching since the age of 22. Almost 10 years of coaching experience before he got hired to be a head coach.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

DQ is legit. The talent on defense is not there for the most part. Especially up front. They had a lot of cats on one-year prove it deals, it was a patchwork unit.