Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak in 2021 is the same as Dak in 2018. Remember the game Amari caught the ball for over 200 yards against Philly? He had to beg Dak to take shots down the field because he was open and Dak wouldn’t deliver until the 4th quarter.

i have a couple friends that drove up to NYC to go catch the Cowboy game last month. They said it’s even worse when you see it in person. Both Cowboy and Giant fans were saying the receivers were wide open all game and he refused to throw it to them. The final was 21-6 btw.
It’s funny because the podcast I listen too went To that game In nyc and they said the same thing from sitting up top that it’s worst in person because you’d really see the cowboys running free and it’s like Dak is purposely ignoring then

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The fat pos fukked up from the jump deferring to the 2nd half. This was the week to come out, set the tone on offense and get the crowd hype. Stupid son of a bytch.

Was wondering why we didn’t take the ball first , the whole energy was off all week. I thought these boys were quiet and confident turns out they were shook :snoop:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There is no easy fix to this

Getting rid of Garrett was just pulling a single weed out of a yard full of copious weeds, snakes, dog shyt, a spray painted wall, raggedy fence, and attached to a boarded up crackhouse.

As much as I shyt on Dak, Kellen Moore has always been even shyttier. The fact that there are “football people” that think Kellen Moore can do anything besides look like an outmatched and overwhelmed loser is more baffling than how Kyrie Irving moves.

I don’t even give a shyt about the draft. Unless changes are made to coaching, culture, development, and management, I really don’t care who they add to the roster. It will be the same black hole.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:gucci:

You're either racist or a c00n to keep pushing this....a WHITE front office is paying him his contract. WHITE front offices determine his worth based on his production. Fact is, there are about 3 qb's that produce more than dak and he is paid accordingly. You can't name a single "average" qb that routinely puts up the numbers dak does. And no, cousins does not.:gucci:
Nah fam. I just came off vacay. The whole you’re a c00n and racist don’t work on me. Get an actual argument or stop quoting me good sir. If what I said don’t apply to you do like that drake lyric when he mentioned someone saying hey bytches. I already addressed your fantasy stats you Dak groupies love to use earlier. shyt don’t matter when he mainly puts them up against bum teams and late. You’re just a Dak rider and probably one of those dudes that like him for non football reasons. Acting like there aren’t fans like that lastly is an insult fam when you know I’m not lying smfh.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fam. I just came off vacay. The whole you’re a c00n and racist don’t work on me. Get an actual argument or stop quoting me good sir. If what I said don’t apply to you do like that drake lyric when he mentioned someone saying hey bytches. I already addressed your fantasy stats you Dak groupies love to use earlier. shyt don’t matter when he mainly puts them up against bum teams and late. You’re just a Dak rider and probably one of those dudes that like him for non football reasons. Acting like there aren’t fans like that lastly is an insult fam when you know I’m not lying smfh.

phil Byke :wow: