Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Not Amari because Amari trains hard in the off season

I feel like he’s going at him for the Mavs game and being at the Bama game a few weeks go. Not saying Dez is right in that because I do believe Amari puts in work.

Parsons and Diggs have been getting a ton of endorsements already so maybe them but I feel like Dez would fukk with Parsons so I don’t see him talking slick about him.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Amari gone. He been complaining(rightfully so) about being featured more. They can release him with basically no penalty. I just don’t want to draft another wr on the first two days if we go that route.

can Dallas restructure Daks contract?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like he’s going at him for the Mavs game and being at the Bama game a few weeks go. Not saying Dez is right in that because I do believe Amari puts in work.

Parsons and Diggs have been getting a ton of endorsements already so maybe them but I feel like Dez would fukk with Parsons so I don’t see him talking slick about him.

It was unacceptable but Amari doing that was a direct message to Wak. Wak totally underused him all season which looked like out of spite. Nikkas gossip like bytches, so I'm sure we'll here what strained their bond on and off the field

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was unacceptable but Amari doing that was a direct message to Wak. Wak totally underused him all season which looked like out of spite. Nikkas gossip like bytches, so I'm sure we'll here what strained their bond on and off the field
I think it was directed at the organization Moreno than Dak. Remember Jerry and Mike(88) and other were coming at him hard for being unvaxxed. And then Jerruh blaming the wr’s for Daks slump. Amari just had enough and said fukk it, I’m do me. And everybody attack Amari for gointo those events only and not the other players with him

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Man this dude not sitting around with Dak on his mind 24/7 like some message board poster. He went to the games because he wanted to go to the games.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was directed at the organization Moreno than Dak. Remember Jerry and Mike(88) and other were coming at him hard for being unvaxxed. And then Jerruh blaming the wr’s for Daks slump. Amari just had enough and said fukk it, I’m do me. And everybody attack Amari for gointo those events only and not the other players with him

I want Amari to curb stomp Wak again like he was done on that Spring Break. Nikka even gets his ass beat like Cac

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I want Amari to curb stomp Wak again like he was done on that Spring Break. Nikka even gets his ass beat like Cac

:dead:

Wild to have a top flight receiver and not use him at all. That deep ball he threw to Wilson last night when he was double covered that got dropped by Ward was negligent shoulda pulled him and put Rush in :yeshrug:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dak in 2021 is the same as Dak in 2018. Remember the game Amari caught the ball for over 200 yards against Philly? He had to beg Dak to take shots down the field because he was open and Dak wouldn’t deliver until the 4th quarter.

i have a couple friends that drove up to NYC to go catch the Cowboy game last month. They said it’s even worse when you see it in person. Both Cowboy and Giant fans were saying the receivers were wide open all game and he refused to throw it to them. The final was 21-6 btw.