Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why some of us wanted the Cardinals. I know we would have gotten exposed eventually but I truly believe we would have won a rematch with them.
Do you really believe that? With the Cowboys luck the rematch would've been a 21pt loss, with Kyler probably throwing for over 350yds.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Slow starts is all I gather.
No they are to coddled. They are buddy buddy with the owner. They can make mistakes but they will not be held accountable. This has been going on for 25 years. I can’t blame the coaching. I can’t even blame the players because they know they won’t be held accountable. All of them haven’t been here for those past 25 years except for one person. Well, family. It’s sickening what they have done to this franchise.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Burrow
Allen
Brady
Stafford
Mahomes
Garrapolo

the only quarterback Dak is level with is the one he lost to on Sunday. Yes I would take Stafford over Dak and wouldn’t think twice about it. Only three of these qbs are making 40 million and two of those three have been to at least a conference title and one will be there again guaranteed. Good contract Jerruh.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
You sound silly regarding the D fam. The D gave up 23. You talking like they gave up 50 or something. Hell even to the Cards they gave up 25.

The fact that they got gashed by the run and couldn’t stop a nosebleed that first quarter and the fact that Murray has some front runner in him (8-0 in AT&T) gives me no hope that we would of had a better shot at the cardinals. I actually felt the Niners were a great matchup for us Cards and Eagles were my worst fears for this team.

Trusted that defense all year and think they did their thing yesterday didn’t have any truly back breaking penalties. The story of the season after the Denver game the offense couldn’t hold up their end of things. I don’t think we ever got the Perfect game from this squad outside of that Viking win

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Dez confirmed what I posted in this thread and have been preaching for years.

They have a sense of entitlement. Well most of the players. It’s as simple as that. The amount of times they blame the refs is also sickening.

this isn’t on McCarthy. When you bring in different coaches, new players and they lose games the exact same way, what’s the common denominator?

Some of you all need to wake the fukk up. If you go back and look at all the playoff losses, with the exception of like one game, all of their losses end the same way. This goes back to Parcells, Phillips, the clapper and now McCarthy.

The blaming the refs is new to me , that was a consistent theme this season after Ls instead of taking accountability for the penalties and fixing it. I’ve never heard Phillips or Garrett go up there like MM after Ls and they had to go up there after some tough ones. Only game where I felt the refs were an issue was the Raiders game and even then Brown a damn idiot for not turning his head that’s football 101.

To blame the refs after that shyt show last night and give the players an out to not have to face that they shyt the bed was disgusting too me :to:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that they got gashed by the run and couldn’t stop a nosebleed that first quarter and the fact that Murray has some front runner in him (8-0 in AT&T) gives me no hope that we would of had a better shot at the cardinals. I actually felt the Niners were a great matchup for us Cards and Eagles were my worst fears for this team.

Trusted that defense all year and think they did their thing yesterday didn’t have any truly back breaking penalties. The story of the season after the Denver game the offense couldn’t hold up their end of things. I don’t think we ever got the Perfect game from this squad outside of that Viking win

What happens when the other team scores?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m tired of the media coverage of this team. And I know people are tired of covering them. They basically make money off of covering the cowboys.

And cowboy fans are no different than any other fan base. The only difference is they’re covered constantly. Which is why this franchised gets criticized the most because analysts are forced to talk about you all the damn time.

I actually miss the Dave Campo era. When the team sucked and were treated like every other team in the NFL.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fanbase finally seeing Dak for who he really is

Yea Jerry is horrible and this franchise is bottom 5
Mismanaged teams in sports, but you arent winning in the playoffs with that level of play coming from the QB.
:mjlol:

Nope. You don't speak for the fanbase. Garoppolo directly refutes this point. Unless you want to argue garopollo is better than dak...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
For all of his faults if we get rid of Cooper all we will be doing is trying to find someone to replace him. That may have been ok if Gallup wasn't injured but we need to think long and hard about letting a weapon like Coop go. We do remember what the offense looked like before he got here don't we?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That deep ball that should have been picked was an atrocious throw.

The actual interception was a very poor decision while under duress and the ball placement was trash itself.

A couple of Wilson’s drops were due to him having to become a contortionist in order to catch a ball thrown behind him. That second-to-last drive desperation heave on 4th down notwithstanding, since the blitz wasn’t picked up and Dak was immediately under fire.

However, this brings up another point. He can’t deal with adversity. Presnap reads, in-play reads, stalled running game, TE gets bracketed, adapting to OL deficiencies, or aggressive defensive players. He simply is incapable of adapting and taking advantage. Everything has to be perfect. Or we just have to be playing NFC East teams. I can’t even say “we have to be playing bad teams” because squads like the 19 Jets and Teddy Bridgewater-led teams will make Dak look like he’s facing the 93 Cowboys.

He’s absolutely terrified of throwing into tight windows. Which is fine in high school and college. Turns out, almost every window is tight in the NFL. So he just stands in the pocket indecisive and lacking confidence.

Guys like Herbert, Burrow, Murray, Allen, Mahomes (obviously) have been lapped dude twice over in just their first 10-15 games.

One of Fields or Lance will lap Dak by midway next season.

He’ll be entering his 7th year now :scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That deep ball that should have been picked was an atrocious throw.

The actual interception was a very poor decision while under duress and the ball placement was trash itself.

A couple of Wilson’s drops were due to him having to become a contortionist in order to catch a ball thrown behind him. That second-to-last drive desperation heave on 4th down notwithstanding, since the blitz wasn’t picked up and Dak was immediately under fire.

However, this brings up another point. He can’t deal with adversity. Presnap reads, in-play reads, stalled running game, TE gets bracketed, adapting to OL deficiencies, or aggressive defensive players. He simply is incapable of adapting and taking advantage. Everything has to be perfect. Or we just have to be playing NFC East teams. I can’t even say “we have to be playing bad teams” because squads like the 19 Jets and Teddy Bridgewater-led teams will make Dak look like he’s facing the 93 Cowboys.

He’s absolutely terrified of throwing into tight windows. Which is fine in high school and college. Turns out, almost every window is tight in the NFL. So he just stands in the pocket indecisive and lacking confidence.

Guys like Herbert, Burrow, Murray, Allen, Mahomes (obviously) have been lapped dude twice over in just their first 10-15 games.

One of Fields or Lance will lap Dak by midway next season.

He’ll be entering his 7th year now :scust:

Worst contract in franchise and NFL history.

Dumb and Dumber allowed Newy Scruggs, Clarence Hill, and Stephanie A. Smith to bully them into resigning Dak.

They allow public opinion to sway their judgment too much.

They need to allow a real football guy to run shyt.

Last edited:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Respectfully our defense lost to Jimmy G barely throwing :mjlol: these boys woulda lit us up.

Man if somebody would of told me a month ago we would be the only top seed to STRUGGLE let alone lose our playoff I woulda called them crazy I really got fooled by all these con artists:mjlol:
Diggs and Dak tricked me too breh :mjcry: