Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I hate the fact that this team is in the spotlight.

the colts gave up a first round pick for Wentz, was considered a team nobody wanted to face in the playoffs and only needed to be a 2-14 Jaguars team.

They choked and missed the playoffs. Yet nobody is talking about them.

Most experts picked San Fran to win, so why is this even shocking?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Anyone else notice how Digg's steadily declined as the season progressed. It's almost as if those interceptions were a curse instead of a gift. Instead of playing with sound technique, he started taking too many chances and freelancing, just to try to get interceptions. The Patriots game, stands out because how many times do you see a corner get a pick 6, and on the very next play give up a long TD pass.

:salute: Everytime I say something bout Diggs I get told to stfu :dead: that boy a gambler always feel he will be that way to. He doesn’t feel like a lockdown corner at all just has great hands. He gets beat on too many basic routes for my taste but he was fun to watch this season. Would love to see Jerry channel old spending Jerry and go get JC Jackson for the fukkery. Both them boys get cooked every now and then but having those 2 back there would be funny:russ:

I hate the fact that this team is in the spotlight.

the colts gave up a first round pick for Wentz, was considered a team nobody wanted to face in the playoffs and only needed to be a 2-14 Jaguars team.

They choked and missed the playoffs. Yet nobody is talking about them.

Most experts picked San Fran to win, so why is this even shocking?

Cuz we the Cowboys Breh :mjlol: Patriots got beat by 40 damn points and not a peep today bout Belichick. But they put it on themselves we were front running this year ugly , beating up bum squads and hyping up bum team records.

Still if anybody sees that schedule next season it feels like another 12-5 if they are healthy and don’t lose DQ.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
:salute: Everytime I say something bout Diggs I get told to stfu :dead: that boy a gambler always feel he will be that way to. He doesn’t feel like a lockdown corner at all just has great hands. He gets beat on too many basic routes for my taste but he was fun to watch this season. Would love to see Jerry channel old spending Jerry and go get JC Jackson for the fukkery. Both them boys get cooked every now and then but having those 2 back there would be funny:russ:

Cuz we the Cowboys Breh :mjlol: Patriots got beat by 40 damn points and not a peep today bout Belichick. But they put it on themselves we were front running this year ugly , beating up bum squads and hyping up bum team records.

Still if anybody sees that schedule next season it feels like another 12-5 if they are healthy and don’t lose DQ.
Beli got 6 rings.

he has more super bowl losses, than Dallas has playoff wins over a span of 2 decades.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Diggs changed all that much. The difference was he wasn't getting the picks to offset the yardage he was giving up.

Ultimately he is what he is. You're gonna get some highs and lows. He's a souped up Anthony Henry. Ideally a #2 but he gets too many picks that he won't get paid like a #2. He's nice to have on a rookie deal. If they pay him top CB money, it's over.

Its only year 2 with him.. nygga has won games for us. Best corner we have had since Deion. Ill take him all day.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

It’s over word to Big Boss

But he's part of so much "talent" dallas has. His return is why they were supposed to be a running juggernaut against the 49ers.

They should've traded him years ago. They got him when he was young, and he signed two mega contracts. They got him at a discount, but never did nothing.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Beli got 6 rings.

he has more super bowl losses, than Dallas has playoff wins over a span of 2 decades.

No doubt still tho you’d think that L or Big Bens career ending would be more of a story. Just annoys me these boys will never not give just go into a game and take care of buisness. Literally everybody said they were gonna get beat :mjlol: