Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else notice how Digg's steadily declined as the season progressed. It's almost as if those interceptions were a curse instead of a gift. Instead of playing with sound technique, he started taking too many chances and freelancing, just to try to get interceptions. The Patriots game, stands out because how many times do you see a corner get a pick 6, and on the very next play give up a long TD pass.

BS. He broke up the biggest defensive play of the game against Deebo that was negated by hands to the face

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I already know how it’s going to go. All off-season will be super hot for Dak.
Week 1, comes out and throws for 350 yards and 3 TDs. Offense thrives. Against a dumpster fire opponent, of course

Everybody gets back on the bandwagon. OMG HE’S THE GUY NOW

Leaves start to turn brown and we’re right back to the same Dak bullshyt

I honestly expect Zeke to improve more than I expect Dak to improve at this point

Look like Jimmy Clausen facing zone coverage brehs :russ:
Zeke gave yall one offseason of eating clean. He's back on that Bottled Blonde diet this offseason.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Code:
Keanu Neal SS DAL UFA -
Leighton Vander Esch LB DAL UFA -
Cedrick Wilson WR DAL UFA Market Value
Brent Urban DE DAL UFA -
Ty Nsekhe RT DAL UFA -
Carlos Watkins DE DAL UFA -
Connor Williams G DAL UFA Market Value
Maurice Canady CB DAL UFA -
Damontae Kazee S DAL UFA -
Jayron Kearse S DAL UFA -
Noah Brown WR DAL UFA -
Bryan Anger P DAL UFA -
Jake McQuaide LS DAL UFA -
Randy Gregory OLB DAL UFA -
Corey Clement RB DAL UFA -
Malik Hooker S DAL UFA -
Michael Gallup WR DAL UFA Market Value
Malik Turner WR DAL UFA -
Dorance Armstrong DE DAL UFA -
Dalton Schultz TE DAL UFA Market Value
Francis Bernard LB DAL ERFA -
Luke Gifford LB DAL RFA -
Mitch Hyatt T DAL ERFA -

Only players I want to see return is Turner, Armstrong, Schultz, Armstrong, Anger, and Kearse.

if they can afford it I’d go for Gallup over Taylor.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
BS. He broke up the biggest defensive play of the game against Deebo that was negated by hands to the face

I see why Stephen A and a tone of people hate Cowboys fans. Delusional as fukk. Keep making excuses for players. No matter what. He clearly isn't the same player he was at the beginning of the year. He stopped shadowing the teams best WR. I'm not saying he's a scrub, but the interceptions kinda went to his head. All of the attention and accolades definitely affected his play down the stretch. The fire wasn't there.

That also goes for Gallimore, Lawrence and Gregory. The feast on weaker comp, but fold when they have to really shut teams down for 4 quarters.

I don't care about ONE play in a game. What about the other plays he didn't make?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why Stephen A and a tone of people hate Cowboys fans. Delusional as fukk. Keep making excuses for players. No matter what. He clearly isn't the same player he was at the beginning of the year. He stopped shadowing the teams best WR. I'm not saying he's a scrub, but the interceptions kinda went to his head. All of the attention and accolades definitely affected his play down the stretch. The fire wasn't there.

That also goes for Gallimore, Lawrence and Gregory. The feast on weaker comp, but fold when they have to really shut teams down for 4 quarters.

I don't care about ONE play in a game. What about the other plays he didn't make?

Nikka you loved Dak until 2 weeks ago. GTFOH :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Yeah I personally don't give a shyt about the last play. They call it a "hail mary" for a reason.

2 min, 3 timeouts, midfield. Dak goes 0 for 3 plus a sack. Despicable...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Anyone else notice how Digg's steadily declined as the season progressed. It's almost as if those interceptions were a curse instead of a gift. Instead of playing with sound technique, he started taking too many chances and freelancing, just to try to get interceptions. The Patriots game, stands out because how many times do you see a corner get a pick 6, and on the very next play give up a long TD pass.

I don't think Diggs changed all that much. The difference was he wasn't getting the picks to offset the yardage he was giving up.

Ultimately he is what he is. You're gonna get some highs and lows. He's a souped up Anthony Henry. Ideally a #2 but he gets too many picks that he won't get paid like a #2. He's nice to have on a rookie deal. If they pay him top CB money, it's over.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Code:
Keanu Neal SS DAL UFA -
Leighton Vander Esch LB DAL UFA -
Cedrick Wilson WR DAL UFA Market Value
Brent Urban DE DAL UFA -
Ty Nsekhe RT DAL UFA -
Carlos Watkins DE DAL UFA -
Connor Williams G DAL UFA Market Value
Maurice Canady CB DAL UFA -
Damontae Kazee S DAL UFA -
Jayron Kearse S DAL UFA -
Noah Brown WR DAL UFA -
Bryan Anger P DAL UFA -
Jake McQuaide LS DAL UFA -
Randy Gregory OLB DAL UFA -
Corey Clement RB DAL UFA -
Malik Hooker S DAL UFA -
Michael Gallup WR DAL UFA Market Value
Malik Turner WR DAL UFA -
Dorance Armstrong DE DAL UFA -
Dalton Schultz TE DAL UFA Market Value
Francis Bernard LB DAL ERFA -
Luke Gifford LB DAL RFA -
Mitch Hyatt T DAL ERFA -

Only players I want to see return is Turner, Armstrong, Schultz, Armstrong, Anger, and Kearse.

if they can afford it I’d go for Gallup over Taylor.
Every single one of those players can go

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all trippin. Kearse was a good safety. Dude was second in the team j tackles for loss. He made a play yesterday that should’ve been a turnover. For the right price Kearse should return.

I’m big on Turner. He looks like he can be a breakout wr one of these days. Armstrong jsut for cheap depth.

I wouldn’t care if Schultz left. I need my tight end to be able to block

the punter is elite.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm brining back Hooker and the Punter - everybody else can be replaced.

DQ is likely gone and I expect his guys to go with him. Pay Hooker to be next to Wilson and pray he can say healthy. Might try to bring back DWI as an insurance policy.

I'm putting 10lbs on Parson and putting his hand in the dirty. nikka talmbout he might not be good at watching film but he knows what to do when the ball is hiked. F that give me the smart LB and reckless D lineman. Hope Cox pans out but get a LB in the first round too. Parson can get Gregory's snaps and once Ghoston learns the peanut punch he can replace Tank.