Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

How many times do we have to hear this from opposing players that their gameplan was to let Dak beat them :mindblown:

I just dont understand how anybody can defend dude at this point.

I know I go overboard with the Dak hatred and trolling, but deep down I know a legit QB is what this team is missing. Look at the Bengals and Bills. They were laughingstocks for years. Bills went 2 decades without even making the playoffs. They drafted Josh Allen and now are the biggest threat to the Chiefs in the AFC. The Bengals were a perennial 1 and done team with Andy Dalton. They drafted Joe Burrow, and he wins his first playoff game.

We will never win anything with this sorry excuse of a QB. Im sorry:camby:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
7 entire points heading into the 4th quarter

6 year veteran QB who has less ability and situational awareness than college QBs

Featuring a RB with a partial knee ligament tear

Not a single sack

Playing cushion the entire game, even on 3rd and short

There’s a ton of stuff to take issue with. Officiating was just as ridiculous as the Raiders game. Incredibly biased crew.

But the $160mil QB who can’t even get his team to line up properly, can’t read a defense, can’t make the throws, can’t even throw the ball away, and goes into the 4th Q with a whopping 7 whole points is not the guy you think he is.

They treated this dude like he was some UDFA rookie making his first start.
Embarrassing.

Imagine a team thinking “let’s make the $160mil QB with high end WR talent beat us, not the RB with a torn knee ligament”

THAT is how fukking garbage Dak Prescott is

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Going to say this about McCarthy, the guy is lazy. I'm talking about his day-in-day-out work ethic. Say what you want about him, but Garrett was a 5am - 11pm at the office type of guy. Jerry always used appreciate that about him. McCarthy is not and I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has taken notice. Remember, what Jane Slater reported last year about the poor coaching. That shyt wasn't a fluke. The slop we just witnessed reinforces what is thought about McCarthy.

My brother is a Packer fan and he was CLOWNING when we signed McCarthy.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I was wrong about his QBR but I did say I was in and out watching the game :hubie:
I had better stuff to do
7 entire points heading into the 4th quarter

6 year veteran QB who has less ability and situational awareness than college QBs

Featuring a RB with a partial knee ligament tear

Not a single sack

Playing cushion the entire game, even on 3rd and short

There’s a ton of stuff to take issue with. Officiating was just as ridiculous as the Raiders game. Incredibly biased crew.

But the $160mil QB who can’t even get his team to line up properly, can’t read a defense, can’t make the throws, can’t even throw the ball away, and goes into the 4th Q with a whopping 7 whole points is not the guy you think he is.

They treated this dude like he was some UDFA rookie making his first start.
Embarrassing.

Imagine a team thinking “let’s make the $160mil QB with high end WR talent beat us, not the RB with a torn knee ligament”

THAT is how fukking garbage Dak Prescott is

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Going to say this about McCarthy, the guy is lazy. I'm talking about his day-in-day-out work ethic. Say what you want about him, but Garrett was a 5am - 11pm at the office type of guy. Jerry always used appreciate that about him. McCarthy is not and I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has taken notice. Remember, what Jane Slater reported last year about the poor coaching. That shyt wasn't a fluke. The slop we just witnessed reinforces what is thought about McCarthy.
I never cared for the hire. I don’t like retreads to begin with. But we all were so happy with Garrett gone at the time. Now Jerry will be 80 this year. He’s gonna be desperate. He might do something even more foolish.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Not surprised. Anyone really watching this team knows McCarthy isn’t a good coach. Run defense seemed a bit suspect at times this year. Dak wasn’t as consistent after injury. Zeke been hurt since the sideline play or ?

Forget building around Dak. Build around Parsons, more defense in draft. Maybe a lg if there’s anyone good, tired of Williams holding calls.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This has to be a run first team, we won’t tho because we paid Dak all that money and it’s sad
This is our only option at this point.

They need to realize they're not going to get anywhere having this clown throw the ball 40+ times a game. Reinvest in the oline and get a coordinator and position coach that can scheme a proper run game. I don't want Kellen Moore back here. The continuity between him and Dak has gotten us nowhere. Yes that means you are going to have to finally use your hick brain and learn a new offense Dak.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

How many times do we have to hear this from opposing players that their gameplan was to let Dak beat them :mindblown:

I just dont understand how anybody can defend dude at this point.

I know I go overboard with the Dak hatred and trolling, but deep down I know a legit QB is what this team is missing. Look at the Bengals and Bills. They were laughingstocks for years. Bills went 2 decades without even making the playoffs. They drafted Josh Allen and now are the biggest threat to the Chiefs in the AFC. The Bengals were a perennial 1 and done team with Andy Dalton. They drafted Joe Burrow, and he wins his first playoff game.

We will never win anything with this sorry excuse of a QB. Im sorry:camby:

I'm going to join you this year bro.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Groundhog day. It's like an infinite loop of the same mistakes rinsed and repeated pick a season coach players from now and going all the way back to Parcells days and you'll fine the same exact mistakes. With LoPan so hands on there is no real jeopardy amongst the players and especially LoPans favourites on the coaching staff. As long as they don't phuck up off field everyone is good and continues as normal.