Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Defense gave us opportunities to win but the offense decided to not show up. Pollard had a good possession and they went away from him and continued to feed zeke:snoop:

Kellen Moore is Garrett Jr. No creativity in the offense, can't expose his opponents weaknesses, refuses to make adjustments, refuses to get the ball in his playmakers hands.

Mccarthy didn't have his guys prepares once again. Stupid penalties, players dropping passes, ducking from passes, still making clock management mistakes.

Dak is all talk. Another Garrett guy. You can see the fear in his eyes on the first play of the game:martin: I can't defend dude anymore. This was his chance to prove he belongs to be mention with the other elite qbs and could not figure out the 49 defense.

This team has so many holes to fill. We need a coach on the offense with a modern, creative, aggressive offense. Mccarthy and Moore are not the answer.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Actually the defense fukked up by letting them March down and score on the opening drive. The 49ers came out confident while Dallas came out flat. That drive set the tone for the first half. They didn’t get any sacks and they were out of position too many times. They gave up 24 points.

The only way Dallas was going to win is by playing high level defense which they didn’t.

Thats how MM coached teams always played especially in the playoffs. Only difference is that MM didnt have a QB to bail him out this time

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense gave us opportunities to win but the offense decided to not show up. Pollard had a good possession and they went away from him and continued to feed zeke:snoop:

Kellen Moore is Garrett Jr. No creativity in the offense, can't expose his opponents weaknesses, refuses to make adjustments, refuses to get the ball in his playmakers hands.

Mccarthy didn't have his guys prepares once again. Stupid penalties, players dropping passes, ducking from passes, still making clock management mistakes.

Dak is all talk. Another Garrett guy. You can see the fear in his eyes on the first play of the game:martin: I can't defend dude anymore. This was his chance to prove he belongs to be mention with the other elite qbs and could not figure out the 49 defense.

This team has so many holes to fill. We need a coach on the offense with a modern, creative, aggressive offense. Mccarthy and Moore are not the answer.

Finally you see it. We could get the same play from Cooper Rush that we get from Dak. He's not a good QB. He has actually regressed. Told y'all we shoulda franchised and traded him for 2 1st rd picks. Browns have the same option now with Baker. Now the Boyz gonna have to rebuild the OL and get a new RB as they are still chasing that 2016 season. Bash Mac all we won't, we have even Carr at QB yesterday and we win

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon just laid out that bytch Dak for condoning fans throwing trash at the refs. Jerruh should fine that lame ass dude and suspend him for the 1st half of this upcoming playoff game :martin:. He wasn't gonna do shyt anyway

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I ain’t gonna start today but I’m back on Dak’s ass, pause. How you let a team plan to stop a nikka with a bum knee and you can’t win a game cause you’re a bum.

Randy Gregory with all his mental mistakes, time and time again. I’m going edge rusher first overall. Sick of dis nikka.

Conor Williams - should be shot. Definitely where our second round pick should go.

Wilson - worse game a WR had in a minute but I won’t go in on his trash ass performance.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

How many times do we have to hear this from opposing players that their gameplan was to let Dak beat them :mindblown:

I just dont understand how anybody can defend dude at this point.

I know I go overboard with the Dak hatred and trolling, but deep down I know a legit QB is what this team is missing. Look at the Bengals and Bills. They were laughingstocks for years. Bills went 2 decades without even making the playoffs. They drafted Josh Allen and now are the biggest threat to the Chiefs in the AFC. The Bengals were a perennial 1 and done team with Andy Dalton. They drafted Joe Burrow, and he wins his first playoff game.

We will never win anything with this sorry excuse of a QB. Im sorry:camby:

This shyt reads like the twilight zone. I just knew this tweet was from 2018 and not our new and improved, franchise QB.

I need a positive spin on this @duckbutta I’m struggling today bro, help me out.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
*sigh*

Same ol stuff. It's laughable at this point.

I was watching the game with two friends, a lifetime 9ers fan and another Cowboys fan. The Cowboys fan was utterly shocked and upset at the end. He asked me, "DaPres, why aren't you angry? We coulda won if we had 2 more seconds, or if we did..." I just smirked and said, this is what we ALWAYS do. I've finally accepted it.

Penalties, Overhyped, Slow start, uninspired play, undisciplined, finesse, soft, mentally weak, fluff...I could go on and on, but these are words that at ANY point in the last 25 years (save a few Parcells coached years) could describe this team. It described them last night. Sadly, there was NOTHING surprising about what we saw. We all were rightfully nervous seeing that we drew SF in the tournament. No matter that we were at home, we all KNEW in our hearts that we would be in for a long day.

At no point did we lead, we sat back and let them dictate all day. If you've watched this season, that should come at no surprise. This wasn't WFT or NYG, this was a team that had a pulse, like LV, like Den, like Ari...see the common theme here? I knew the outcome after the first play of the game because it's been evident all year. Decent-good teams walk all over this squad. A draft pick, FA, or new coach isn't going to fix what ails this team...Fire MM and who comes in? Another MM or Garrett clone. Maybe DQ stays but he probably leaves...now where are we? Square one.

I love the Cowboys but I've grown used to what they do and that sucks. I don't expect anything different. Mostly mediocre with a bright spot season here and there. When your $160MM QB requires perfect run-game, blocking, and WR corps to get the job done, he just ain't it. It ain't even his fault, we put ourselves in this situation (as usual) now we're stuck with a very mediocre, limited, and probably mentally hurt, QB. Guy is who he is, a 4th rounder that made the best of opportunities presented. His best just isn't good enough for this franchise, but they've tied themselves to him. Now he's "gotta" produce. He's a great guy outside of fb, I just think we've seen his best "form." He's peaked. *sigh*

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get that off my chest and out my head. I love the Cowboys, I loathe the ownership. Ya'll take care of yourselves, :salute: at least we can enjoy beating up the division :yeshrug:

tl;dr: last night was predictable and, maybe even, inevitable :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
*sigh*

Same ol stuff. It's laughable at this point.

I was watching the game with two friends, a lifetime 9ers fan and another Cowboys fan. The Cowboys fan was utterly shocked and upset at the end. He asked me, "DaPres, why aren't you angry? We coulda won if we had 2 more seconds, or if we did..." I just smirked and said, this is what we ALWAYS do. I've finally accepted it.

Penalties, Overhyped, Slow start, uninspired play, undisciplined, finesse, soft, mentally weak, fluff...I could go on and on, but these are words that at ANY point in the last 25 years (save a few Parcells coached years) could describe this team. It described them last night. Sadly, there was NOTHING surprising about what we saw. We all were rightfully nervous seeing that we drew SF in the tournament. No matter that we were at home, we all KNEW in our hearts that we would be in for a long day.

At no point did we lead, we sat back and let them dictate all day. If you've watched this season, that should come at no surprise. This wasn't WFT or NYG, this was a team that had a pulse, like LV, like Den, like Ari...see the common theme here? I knew the outcome after the first play of the game because it's been evident all year. Decent-good teams walk all over this squad. A draft pick, FA, or new coach isn't going to fix what ails this team...Fire MM and who comes in? Another MM or Garrett clone. Maybe DQ stays but he probably leaves...now where are we? Square one.

I love the Cowboys but I've grown used to what they do and that sucks. I don't expect anything different. Mostly mediocre with a bright spot season here and there. When your $160MM QB requires perfect run-game, blocking, and WR corps to get the job done, he just ain't it. It ain't even his fault, we put ourselves in this situation (as usual) now we're stuck with a very mediocre, limited, and probably mentally hurt, QB. Guy is who he is, a 4th rounder that made the best of opportunities presented. His best just isn't good enough for this franchise, but they've tied themselves to him. Now he's "gotta" produce. He's a great guy outside of fb, I just think we've seen his best "form." He's peaked. *sigh*

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get that off my chest and out my head. I love the Cowboys, I loathe the ownership. Ya'll take care of yourselves, :salute: at least we can enjoy beating up the division :yeshrug:

tl;dr: last night was predictable and, maybe even, inevitable :manny:

I knew the outcome after watching both teams come out of the tunnel. There was zero energy.

And i criticized fans for selling their tickets to 49er fans. They were actually smart :wow:

More Cowboy fans should do this. They need to sell their tickets for a profit and just watch games at home. Jerry Jones has been profiting off loyal cowboy fans for decades. The fans in DFW need to start at least getting a return on their investment.

Jerry Jones needs to be shamed. He needs to be embarrassed to the point he doesn't want to even show his face anymore.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When do yall want an offseason thread?

I already got a title in mind

“Is it too late for a refund” :unimpressed:
This team doesn’t deserve an off-season thread :hhh:

Just change the title and keep it moving. Ain’t no way we should be tagging the brehs and making an OP to commemorate or celebrate shyt

I want Dak slander for the last 50 pages before we close this thread. We got time breh