Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not sleep on this. BB wouldn't talk like this out of the blue

I think Jerruh is angry, and sees what McCarthy truly is - a lucky loser. I don't know who he would hire to replace him. But McCarthy shouldn't be back next year.

If Jerruh was in his 60's he might be patient. But he's about to be 80, and he believes this is a champion team. He has to make a move.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Like I said in the game thread, I like Shango because he's emotional but also realistic. Mark Holmes is already blaming the officials and ignoring the horrible play calls. On that same note, Dak might've just had one of the worst press conferences in recent memory.

McCarthy was blaming the refs too just to save his own ass.

Mark going through it right now. He sitting in the rain

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should he be? The man is an offensive coach but they kept Kellen and his Jason Garrett-ness instead of letting Mac run shyt the way he wants. Mac wanted Quinn

This is what I don't understand.

Why hire an offensive coach if you're not going to use his offensive scheme.

Dumb and Dumber are complete dumbasses.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Crazy thing is his Packer teams were also always ranked low in penalties. Its an organizational thing.

There is something going on with the penalties against us year after year. I don’t know if it’s Jerry’s beef with goodell or what. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence. I don’t think it’s some grand conspiracy but it’s obvious to me the refs swallow the whistle for certain teams and not for us.

but that wasn’t the problem today. There was no egregious calls. All the pre snap penalties is just poor coaching and discipline. And either way, the coach and players whining about refs is a horrible look. Leave that shyt to fans.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I agree with him. We have a stupid ill-prepared team that has made a habit out of blaming the refs for all their ills. They get that from fat boy.
Take the emotion out of it breh.

How can he hand the ball to the official if he's still trailing the play like that?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Not even @BlueHeffner would make that deal until he knows of Watson's legal status.

No doubt that’s why I said do all your homework. I hope Jerry saw enough tonight and is even regretting being forced to pay Dak. Go through all that back and forth with his contract negotiations for that ? :mjlol: Something has to change here after all this “SuperBowl Or Bust” shyt. Change the coach , QB something this is about to be a embarrassing week for this squad. All the hype , all the team “records” broken , just to shyt themselves again in the first round :scust:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No doubt that’s why I said do all your homework. I hope Jerry saw enough tonight and is even regretting being forced to pay Dak. Go through all that back and forth with his contract negotiations for that ? :mjlol: Something has to change here after all this “SuperBowl Or Bust” shyt. Change the coach , QB something this is about to be a embarrassing week for this squad. All the hype , all the team “records” broken , just to shyt themselves again in the first round :scust:

:mjlol:

:russ:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I never really post in here but damn. It’s sad to see. We’ve seen so many teams in the NFL and just in sports period that we’re mediocre or bad/horrible and they’ve eventually turned it around. It’s been the same shyt with the Cowboys and them being the Cowboys they get this undeserved attention and praise EVERY YEAR.

Love Dak. Played like shyt. Since he’s came back from the mid season injury he hasn’t looked right Fell out of elite discussion for me. Got to win when it counts. Tv He looked GREAT week 1. Went head up with Brady. What happen to that guy!!??

Zeke I love you but what’s going on. I don’t want to see Zeke in another uniform but damn:(. Barring injury Pollard needed more touches today. Period.

McCarthy and Moore need to go. A fukking designed run with 14 secs left. Dak how do you not check out of that. Ugh. I need a break from this stress glad their season is over.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I will say I cant blame brehs for wanting to make a move for Watson. Word is the Giants might go after him.

Still cant make the move until you know he can be on a football field in the fall. However, if its all good better beat the Giants to it.

The problem with this game is that it shows you dont even have to be more talented than the Cowboys to beat them in the playoffs. Damn shame.