Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Groundhog day. It's like an infinite loop of the same mistakes rinsed and repeated pick a season coach players from now and going all the way back to Parcells days and you'll fine the same exact mistakes. With LoPan so hands on there is no real jeopardy amongst the players and especially LoPans favourites on the coaching staff. As long as they don't phuck up off field everyone is good and continues as normal.
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Nah my nikka, thats your emotions talking. Dak is way better than Hurt

But he's lost the team. Defensive players don't respect him any longer. And neither does some offensive players. The ONE thing Dak always had going for him was his "leadership", but that's eroded.

You're not going to see constant dropped passes, missed blocks and penalties under Brady led teams.

If a team isn't confident their QB can go out and make plays, it's a recipe for lackluster play.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We will keep Tyron probably cause his salary is so low for his position but we need to draft a left tackle for the future THIS year. Like bruh in another post said i'm down with moving Collins to guard cause Steele needs to be at right tackle. And we need to find a center as well. On defense we need to find a true space eater that will give Micah the chance to rush untouched more often. And another side to side linebacker would help too. If we can find another corner or safety to develop in the draft or free agency i'm down with that too.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well brehs, :francis: yesterday (and well that entire shyt show of an offense without an identity half of the season) happened. Many of the brehs here saw it coming. We simply can't state it enough: this team will not go anywhere with Jerry Jones at the helm. Its not the fact that he built his stadium East-West instead of North-South.. :mjlol: or the fact that his country ass can't hire anything but lazy and/or yes men that cater to his ego.. or the fact that he has a track record of being strong armed into horrific contracts.. its the fact that this billionaire has all the money in the world but can't buy a clue that he is the problem.

The defense did more than enough to win the game, much like the Chiefs and Cardinals game. The difference being the QB, OC, and offensive line penalties.

Trashcott is who he is, the sooner the OC (assuming it won't be Moore next season) realizes that the gameplan should revolve around someone other than the QB the better off this team will be. The most effective drives we had during the game featured the run game. That was the bread and butter. Pollard should have had a much bigger role in the offense yesterday. The politics have and will continute to ruin this team. These 40+ attempt games with Trashcott always end the same. It is the OCs job to ensure their is a gameplan available to prevent your tier 3 QB from being the focal point of the offense - especially when every team that beats you says they prefer to make the "[QB] win the game for them".

The offensive line is horrific, it is time for the rebuild so when we draft another QB next spring the transition will be seamless. Connor is done, he is a certified drive killer and has no dawg in him whatsoever. The 9ers sent a 4 man rush most of the game and the line for whatever reason could not man the fukk up. Again, this is on the OC too, but this line deserves plenty of blame. Tyron's replacement is on the roster, but the center needs to be gone too.

A few other gripes, I love Zeke but he should not have been playing with that injury. That is not on him, that is pure incompetence by the head coach and Jerry Jones.

Dak is now the 3rd best passer on the roster. Anger needs more reps at QB. :lolbron:

I wish all the best for Pollard, Kearse, Gallup, and Schultz. Hope they get paid well and as far as possible from this organization. That being said, we should honestly get some pretty solid compensatory draft capital for these guys. These dumbass Joneses will prolly pay Williams and Gregory. But truth is they didn't show a damn thing vs the 9ers. :scust:It is what it is.

We should set in the draft. BPA at 24 and trade back in to the 2nd round for some more key pieces.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Well brehs, :francis: yesterday (and well that entire shyt show of an offense without an identity half of the season) happened. Many of the brehs here saw it coming. We simply can't state it enough: this team will not go anywhere with Jerry Jones at the helm. Its not the fact that he built his stadium East-West instead of North-South.. :mjlol: or the fact that his country ass can't hire anything but lazy and/or yes men that cater to his ego.. or the fact that he has a track record of being strong armed into horrific contracts.. its the fact that this billionaire has all the money in the world but can't buy a clue that he is the problem.

The defense did more than enough to win the game, much like the Chiefs and Cardinals game. The difference being the QB, OC, and offensive line penalties.

Trashcott is who he is, the sooner the OC (assuming it won't be Moore next season) realizes that the gameplan should revolve around someone other than the QB the better off this team will be. The most effective drives we had during the game featured the run game. That was the bread and butter. Pollard should have had a much bigger role in the offense yesterday. The politics have and will continute to ruin this team. These 40+ attempt games with Trashcott always end the same. It is the OCs job to ensure their is a gameplan available to prevent your tier 3 QB from being the focal point of the offense - especially when every team that beats you says they prefer to make the "[QB] win the game for them".

The offensive line is horrific, it is time for the rebuild so when we draft another QB next spring the transition will be seamless. Connor is done, he is a certified drive killer and has no dawg in him whatsoever. The 9ers sent a 4 man rush most of the game and the line for whatever reason could not man the fukk up. Again, this is on the OC too, but this line deserves plenty of blame. Tyron's replacement is on the roster, but the center needs to be gone too.

A few other gripes, I love Zeke but he should not have been playing with that injury. That is not on him, that is pure incompetence by the head coach and Jerry Jones.

Dak is now the 3rd best passer on the roster. Anger needs more reps at QB. :lolbron:

I wish all the best for Pollard, Kearse, Gallup, and Schultz. Hope they get paid well and as far as possible from this organization. That being said, we should honestly get some pretty solid compensatory draft capital for these guys. These dumbass Joneses will prolly pay Williams and Gregory. But truth is they didn't show a damn thing vs the 9ers. :scust:It is what it is.

We should set in the draft. BPA at 24 and trade back in to the 2nd round for some more key pieces.

Actually the defense fukked up by letting them March down and score on the opening drive. The 49ers came out confident while Dallas came out flat. That drive set the tone for the first half. They didn’t get any sacks and they were out of position too many times. They gave up 24 points.

The only way Dallas was going to win is by playing high level defense which they didn’t.