Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I will say I cant blame brehs for wanting to make a move for Watson. Word is the Giants might go after him.

Still cant make the move until you know he can be on a football field in the fall. However, if its all good better beat the Giants to it.

The problem with this game is that it shows you dont even have to be more talented than the Cowboys to beat them in the playoffs. Damn shame.

The operation is broken , just no excuse for the lack of discipline this season. We can just leave it to this season and not go back in time. Penalties , boys being reckless with Covid ( Coop missing those big games) , etc. Worst part is throughout it all we lose these games by a TD? A fg? They are that close just off talent alone. Jerry gotta see that and fix the shyt before his time is up. :to:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really post in here but damn. It’s sad to see. We’ve seen so many teams in the NFL and just in sports period that we’re mediocre or bad/horrible and they’ve eventually turned it around. It’s been the same shyt with the Cowboys and them being the Cowboys they get this undeserved attention and praise EVERY YEAR.

Love Dak. Played like shyt. Since he’s came back from the mid season injury he hasn’t looked right Fell out of elite discussion for me. Got to win when it counts. Tv He looked GREAT week 1. Went head up with Brady. What happen to that guy!!??

Zeke I love you but what’s going on. I don’t want to see Zeke in another uniform but damn:(. Barring injury Pollard needed more touches today. Period.

McCarthy and Moore need to go. A fukking designed run with 14 secs left. Dak how do you not check out of that. Ugh. I need a break from this stress glad their season is over.

They ran Zeke into the ground and wasted him covering for a B- QB. Gotta rebuild the OL and hopefully find a gem in the later rds at RB. Ty needs to retire. Move Collins to LG and Steele at tackle. First pick must be a LT

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta rebuild the OL and get a LB or 2. Parsons need to put his hand in the dirt
Is Parsons big enough to play 4-3 DE for a whole season. If he plays that position then We need to some real DT’s.

Oddly enough I thought all week this would be the perfect week to play 3 linebacker Sri match the physicality of SF who we knew was going to run the ball 30+ times. I don’t like being in this base nickel all game. Especially when your DT’s and linebacker are
lacking.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ran Zeke into the ground and wasted him covering for a B- QB. Gotta rebuild the OL and hopefully find a gem in the later rds at RB. Ty needs to retire. Move Collins to LG and Steele at tackle. First pick must be a LT
Ty is still good when he’s playing. Looking at the film and then today , we can survivor TY and his 4-5 games missed but we have to upgrade from Connor and Biadaz.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Had 1 drive with running as a priority and ended in a TD and totally went away from it
You should remember the drive. It was the very first touchdown. They simply not only went away from it. They had no creative way of doing it again, why we sent Zeke out there like that is beyond me.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Firing Garrett was the right move but after finding out that Zeke had a torn PCL and yet was the featured back and the coaches didn’t run with Pollard, it’s time for Big Mac Mike to go (as long as Kellen is gone too).

they gotta get they moneys worth from that contract