Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Former NFL executive Scott Pioli criticized Prescott on Twitter for not handing the ball to the umpire to spot. “This is why coaches teach situational football!!” Pioli wrote. “The ball carrier CANNOT set the ball after the play! It’s why you teach players to HAND ball to official in hurry up. Everyone should know that rule and every team should be practicing it!!”

Prescott and the umpire bumped into each other as George tried to set the ball. Prescott said the Cowboys practice handing the ball to Biadasz.

“We’ve practiced it,” Prescott said. “You hand it to the center. The umpire, all he has to do is usually come in and tap the ball. Yeah, I mean, don’t necessarily know exactly why the hit happened, I guess. I knew he was going to come in and touch the ball. You can say, yeah, he needs to be closer to the ball or whatever. In hindsight, just tough. Yeah, tough to accept.”

My thing is the umpire should have SPRINTED as soon as Dak did. Dak slid with 9 seconds left. How the hell was he still running into the lineman at 4 seconds?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy but for as long I remember we been undisciplined when it comes to penalties since Switzer :russ:

I really thought today was gonna be different these boys fooled me but this game wasn’t even the worst for penalties and shooting ourself in the foot. That got damn Raiders gonna go down as one of the worst games I’ll ever see as a cowboys fan :snoop:

don’t kid yourself. This was the least disciplined play they displayed all year. We killed all our momentum with the penalties

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Former NFL executive Scott Pioli criticized Prescott on Twitter for not handing the ball to the umpire to spot. “This is why coaches teach situational football!!” Pioli wrote. “The ball carrier CANNOT set the ball after the play! It’s why you teach players to HAND ball to official in hurry up. Everyone should know that rule and every team should be practicing it!!”

Prescott and the umpire bumped into each other as George tried to set the ball. Prescott said the Cowboys practice handing the ball to Biadasz.

“We’ve practiced it,” Prescott said. “You hand it to the center. The umpire, all he has to do is usually come in and tap the ball. Yeah, I mean, don’t necessarily know exactly why the hit happened, I guess. I knew he was going to come in and touch the ball. You can say, yeah, he needs to be closer to the ball or whatever. In hindsight, just tough. Yeah, tough to accept.”

My thing is the umpire should have SPRINTED as soon as Dak did. Dak slid with 9 seconds left. How the hell was he still running into the lineman at 4 seconds?
I agree with him. We have a stupid ill-prepared team that has made a habit out of blaming the refs for all their ills. They get that from fat boy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

He going in on Law, Mark and Voch. Calling them fraud ass content creators

Like I said in the game thread, I like Shango because he's emotional but also realistic. Mark Holmes is already blaming the officials and ignoring the horrible play calls. On that same note, Dak might've just had one of the worst press conferences in recent memory.

McCarthy was blaming the refs too just to save his own ass.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
don’t kid yourself. This was the least disciplined play they displayed all year. We killed all our momentum with the penalties

Oh no doubt but after seeing this all year none of what happened today should be surprising. All we needed was a random PI call to cap it all off which we would of probably got if we somehow managed to get a td to go up at some point in that 4th :russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not sleep on this. BB wouldn't talk like this out of the blue

I’ve never saw Jerry leave before the game was over. Not in the postseason. He was sick as ever: he said super bowl or bust . He’s angry. I could see it happening but I hope they think it through. Don’t just replace him with anybody.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Like I said in the game thread, I like Shango because he's emotional but also realistic. Mark Holmes is already blaming the officials and ignoring the horrible play calls. On that same note, Dak might've just had one of the worst press conferences in recent memory.

McCarthy was blaming the refs too just to save his own ass.

c00nscott always does some corny passive aggressive shjt. He acts like he’s taking accountability but really being condescending.

remember the dez shyt in 2017? “I guess I need to throw a more perfect pass hit him right on the face
Mask.”

Im a cowboys fan til I die but I don’t fukk with this nikka at all. It’s only cause he’s the QB of my team but he’s a hoe

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00nscott always does some corny passive aggressive shjt. He acts like he’s taking accountability but really being condescending.

remember the dez shyt in 2017? “I guess I need to throw a more perfect pass hit him right on the face
Mask.”

Im a cowboys fan til I die but I don’t fukk with this nikka at all. It’s only cause he’s the QB of my team but he’s a hoe
I wanted Brady when he was available. I low key want Watson. I don’t want Russell. I’m not a fan of short QBs