Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jesse made a point that had me :jbhmm:

He basically said Ceedee is playing out of position. They are forcing him to be a slot when he should be on the outside. Thats why the passing game looks better when its Coop, Ceedee, & Ced as opposed to Coop, Gallup, & Ceedee.

He himself alluded to wanting to be on the outside more too :jbhmm:

I always thought this too. Its real our offense is just better with Ced in the starting line up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He basically said Ceedee is playing out of position. They are forcing him to be a slot when he should be on the outside. Thats why the passing game looks better when its Coop, Ceedee, & Ced as opposed to Coop, Gallup, & Ceedee.

I said that a couple of pages ago. The passing offense didn't miss Gallup. It stagnated when he came back. At the end of the day, with Gallup, Cooper, and CeeDee, there's more pressure to get all of them involved equally which is impossible.

Cooper should be getting more targets than anyone else.

TO, Dez, they both complained about not getting more targets. This offense has always been designed to take what the defense gives you, and sharing is caring, but that shyt don't fly. There needs to be an alpha and the rest have defined rolls. Which brings me to my main point...

Nobody has a defined roll, other than the TE.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

It’s crazy that Ceedee has so many flaws but is leading our team in targets. Dak is going to always look for the favorable match which is usually the easy throws. TE1& 2 and WRs 3 & 4 are Daks bread and butter.

Ceedee still learning though, you’d think he was converted to WR in the NFL

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy that Ceedee has so many flaws but is leading our team in targets. Dak is going to always look for the favorable match which is usually the easy throws. TE1& 2 and WRs 3 & 4 are Daks bread and butter.

:camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's outside now. Handle it

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
To my eyes Dak just plays better for some reason when Ced is in the slot and Ceedee on the outside.

The offense flows better. Ced is always where Dak expects him to be and visa versa.

Now don't get it twisted.. Gallup is the better receiver. He can make catches Ced cannot make. But yeah, in the flow of the offense it looks better w/ Ced out there.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amari receives the most double coverages

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He was laughing too like it's funny. If a td or big play gets called back cause of a mental blunder from him mannnnnnnnn

When I hear the nikka talk he seem a little off to me. Maybe he's just shy or something :hubie:

But if you think back to that draft meme where he snatched the phone from his girlfriend, well I would suggest she should have never been able to take the phone out of his hands in the first place if he was fully mentally aware of his surroundings. That's the kind of mental blunder you can't have :ufdup:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallup:
62 Targets
35 Receptions (56.5% catch percentage)
445 yds
12.7 yards per reception
2 TDs

Ced:
61 Targets
45 Receptions (73.8% catch percentage)
602 yards
13.4 yards per reception
6 TDs
They had near identical numbers before Cedric went off against the practice squad last weekend… and that’s with more doubles the games played by Cedric.