Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm choosing to believe. @duckbutta

D-Law always talked a good game, but Im gonna have to see this to believe it. I done lost all confidence in Dak showing up against a good football team he’s gonna have to prove he’s really ready to murder something

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is the game to show if we are for real or not. All i've wanted all season is at least one win in the playoffs followed by another strong offseason. We can make the doubters believes come Sunday with a dominant victory over a good team in the Niners. But I am prepared and know that we will be in a dogfight with them.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This is the game to show if we are for real or not. All i've wanted all season is at least one win in the playoffs followed by another strong offseason. We can make the doubters believes come Sunday with a dominant victory over a good team in the Niners. But I am prepared and know that we will be in a dogfight with them.
This season’s success doesn’t guarantee anything for next year.

If not now then when

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
A lot of slander from the media right now on the radio

These players better be taking notice of it
Bruh its crazy. Everyone is acting like SF went undefeated and are the defending champs or sum:mjtf:

I don't mind tho cuz I want the players to use this as fuel.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh its crazy. Everyone is acting like SF went undefeated and are the defending champs or sum:mjtf:

I don't mind tho cuz I want the players to use this as fuel.
We perform better as underdogs vs supreme favorite so I welcome it. They start feeling themselves too much when the media be on their dikks

Last edited: