Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If our offense comes out and does what they’re supposed to, no way we lose this game

Deebo and their random RBs are going to make a mixtape on us :to:
With the exception of the TB loss, the other losses were because this offense started out slow, the defense held on for a long as they could, and the offense then waking up in the late third quarter (except the Denver game of course). Started slow against KC, Las Vegas, and Arizona. All three of those games were extremely winnable. This offense must come out and perform from the first quarter against a good team. If they do, their chances are winning is higher. If we don't, SF can escape out of Dallas with the win.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With the exception of the TB loss, the other losses were because this offense started out slow, the defense held on for a long as they could, and the offense then waking up in the late third quarter (except the Denver game of course). Started slow against KC, Las Vegas, and Arizona. All three of those games were extremely winnable. This offense must come out and perform from the first quarter against a good team. If they do, their chances are winning is higher. If we don't, SF can escape out of Dallas with the win.
We lost to GB in 16 because the offense came out slow

We lost to LA in 18 because our offense couldn’t do anything after the initial TD strike to Amari

We better not see a repeat. I’m sick of this team coming out and acting like they have 6 quarters to play

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Starting to have a bad feeling about this game :yeshrug:
Nah, fukk that

If after the first series you see we’re flabbynsick and you got ominous thoughts, sure.
But going in, we’re going to smash these fools. Cowboys playoff game. We gotta puff our chests out.

If not now, then when :smugbiden:

I’m pretty sure I’m the only one still spamming this mantra at this point.
But I get irrationally hopeful when the Cowboys make the playoffs. The gift and the curse.
:yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nah, fukk that

If after the first series you see we’re flabbynsick and you got ominous thoughts, sure.
But going in, we’re going to smash these fools. Cowboys playoff game. We gotta puff our chests out.

If not now, then when :smugbiden:

I’m pretty sure I’m the only one still spamming this mantra at this point.
But I get irrationally hopeful when the Cowboys make the playoffs. The gift and the curse.
:yeshrug:
We’ve witnessed too many times, this QB not take advantage of a weak secondary. Whether its because the OL isnt blocking, the defense is fooling him, or the WRs and him arent on the same page.

Like yall said, if we come out fast and put up a quick 10-14 points, we will win. If not, we lose..

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else feeling physically ill? It's only Tuesday. :sadbron:
Get that Garrett energy outta here breh :camby:

Cowboys 27-17
YawningWateryBorer-size_restricted.gif